criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Rogue One Season Community Transmission Concept Idea

Replies

• CeymalRen wrote: »
    Rogue One was amazing, it felt like the most Star Wars movie ever, if that makes sense. Would love to have some new ground maps on Jedha and Scarif, as well as a new Starfighter Assault map with the space battle above Scarif. Not to mention new cosmetics for both sides! I hope that's our big Summer 2019 content drop.

Rogue one is the best live action movie disney ever produced

I would say it's the weakest of the 4.

giphy.gif
    Rogue One was amazing, it felt like the most Star Wars movie ever, if that makes sense. Would love to have some new ground maps on Jedha and Scarif, as well as a new Starfighter Assault map with the space battle above Scarif. Not to mention new cosmetics for both sides! I hope that's our big Summer 2019 content drop.

I would say it's the weakest of the 4. It's still good tho. I wan't it in game so bad.

Ultimate cringe inducing comment.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh

I would say it's the weakest of the 4. It's still good tho. I wan't it in game so bad.

People can't like different movies than you without making you cringe? The internet is not for you my friend.
  • I hope that the Feb. survey asks which RO characters and maps we’d prefer
  • Alkibiades wrote: »
    I hope that the Feb. survey asks which RO characters and maps we’d prefer

To be honest, I would just be happy with Rogue One maps; we have plenty of heroes.
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX

To be honest, I would just be happy with Rogue One maps; we have plenty of heroes.

I would love to see Jyn & Krennic return to BF2, however if I had to choose between RO heroes and RO maps, I would pick maps. I really, really want Scarif for GA & SA in BF2.
  • Nicely done post! I missed it the first time, but it is rightfully revived now. I have been all about adding Jyn Erso and Krennic, and the Shore Troopers, Scarif, etc. for a long time. Once Anakin is (finally) added to the game, this is the last missing piece to the BF2 puzzle. I think the Rogue One DLC was by far the best for BF1, and I loved playing as Jyn with that A180 blaster and truncheon surge. Once you got the latter down in HvV, you could really take down opponents. This game will not be complete without the Rogue One additions. They can do their trooper for credits crates with different Shore Trooper variations and keep them exclusive the original trilogy stages. Please add these Rogue One characters, troopers, and maps to BF2 before you move on to BF3!!
  • Nicely done post! I missed it the first time, but it is rightfully revived now. I have been all about adding Jyn Erso and Krennic, and the Shore Troopers, Scarif, etc. for a long time. Once Anakin is (finally) added to the game, this is the last missing piece to the BF2 puzzle. I think the Rogue One DLC was by far the best for BF1, and I loved playing as Jyn with that A180 blaster and truncheon surge. Once you got the latter down in HvV, you could really take down opponents. This game will not be complete without the Rogue One additions. They can do their trooper for credits crates with different Shore Trooper variations and keep them exclusive the original trilogy stages. Please add these Rogue One characters, troopers, and maps to BF2 before you move on to BF3!!

dimjd93hdm0r.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13

Jyn krennic
    Dengar baze/nien
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Devlin21 wrote: »
    Alkibiades wrote: »

Jyn krennic
    Dengar baze

Fixed..
    Nien with your homey Greedo
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Alkibiades
    27 posts Member
    edited January 21
    ross42899 wrote: »

I would love to see Jyn & Krennic return to BF2, however if I had to choose between RO heroes and RO maps, I would pick maps. I really, really want Scarif for GA & SA in BF2.

If it were truly binary, I would agree that maps trump heroes, but is a season truly a season w/o its iconic characters? An era loses a lot of luster if it lacks the folks who define it.

Per maps/modes: Scarif for GA/SA > Eadu for SA/HSF> Jedda for extraction>GA>HvV

Two cents edit: Krennic & Malbus
    Post edited by Alkibiades on
  • The scarcity of studio resources necessitates a poll. A cross-platform (consoles/reddit/here/etc) poll would give vital input, catharsis, and transparency (esp if they published the results).

Don’t you think, @EA_Charlemagne ?
    The scarcity of studio resources necessitates a poll. A cross-platform (consoles/reddit/here/etc) poll would give vital input, catharsis, and transparency (esp if they published the results).

Don’t you think, @EA_Charlemagne ?

Or, do an optional one at the games home screen, so it will be less taintable by Reddit and Twitter users that don’t actually have the game but enjoy the pack mentality.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    CeymalRen wrote: »

People can't like different movies than you without making you cringe? The internet is not for you my friend.

Don’t get me wrong, you thinking Rogue One was worse than TLJ, Solo or TFA is fine, you’re entitled to your opinion, but it can still make me cringe.

It’s like people frothing over Ahsoka, I think she’s an eye roll inducing, trash character, but it’s simply a difference in taste. All is well, friendo :)

Cool :)

What survey? Did I miss one?
  • 2rq6w7.jpg
    Cassian said i had to
  • 2rq6w7.jpg
    Cassian said i had to

Such an awesome line, can't wait for the cassian show :love:

• Such an awesome line, can't wait for the cassian show :love:

This!! and The Mandalorian! :)
  • Amidst the discontent about the recent CT, a friendly reminder: RO content would please all SW fans. Would be a good PR opportunity to have @EA_Charlemagne and Whitta preview and praise it, etc.
  • Piscettios wrote: »
    Devlin21 wrote: »

Jyn krennic
    Dengar baze

Fixed..
    Nien with your homey Greedo

I would love baze, but realistically I don't see dice doing it.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Objectively speaking, Soilo was the weakest of the 4, being the first star wars movie to lose money

Subjectively is up to each’s own
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • Degener8
    447 posts Member
    edited January 23
    This is a fantastic concept, if EA and Dice put that much genuine thought into this game it would be where it deserves to be and making them the biggest pile of cash.

But it's not, and they don't.. I remember the community fantasies in BF 2015, Posts just like this and we were continually let down and short changed with the bare bones releases.

I just can't understand why they are not pumping out hero's monthly.. I'd pay real world money for them if I can't be bothered to grind if it was reasonable.. And skins too..

You need revenue to make future content that's a fact whether yiu personally agree with that business model is up to you.

I remember people desperately waiting just for a patch in BF 2015 just because it was something in the huge ocean of 0 communication.

The fact of all this is, they already know what they are going to do, they will continue to act the way they already are and its just time to accept that although better, BF2 is in the same place BF2015 was and it's still not going to be what we want, need or deserve.

And that's a shame, because this version could of been the ultimate exceptional redeemer if it hadn't been used for Greed.
  • Degener8 wrote: »
    This is a fantastic concept, if EA and Dice put that much genuine thought into this game it would be where it deserves to be and making them the biggest pile of cash.

But it's not, and they don't.. I remember the community fantasies in BF 2015, Posts just like this and we were continually let down and short changed with the bare bones releases.

I just can't understand why they are not pumping out hero's monthly.. I'd pay real world money for them if I can't be bothered to grind if it was reasonable.. And skins too..

You need revenue to make future content that's a fact whether yiu personally agree with that business model is up to you.

I remember people desperately waiting just for a patch in BF 2015 just because it was something in the huge ocean of 0 communication.

The fact of all this is, they already know what they are going to do, they will continue to act the way they already are and its just time to accept that although better, BF2 is in the same place BF2015 was and it's still not going to be what we want, need or deserve.

And that's a shame, because this version could of been the ultimate exceptional redeemer if it hadn't been used for Greed.

Thank you my good friend
    Picture this, y’all: The new capital ship mode (conquest?) over Scarif’s shield-gate. Who wouldn’t want to recreate (or stop!) that hammerhead Corvette maneuver?

That would require staged gameplay, which I personally do not want to return at all. As an SA map, hellll yes!
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Picture this, y’all: The new capital ship mode (conquest?) over Scarif’s shield-gate. Who wouldn’t want to recreate (or stop!) that hammerhead Corvette maneuver?

r92g2wys0fpc.gif
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png

That would require staged gameplay, which I personally do not want to return at all. As an SA map, hellll yes!

I just meant that it would be one of the many paths to victory in this nOn-liNEar mode. Didn’t mean staged!

Now that would be a victory royale
    Piscettios wrote: »

I just meant that it would be one of the many paths to victory in this nOn-liNEar mode. Didn’t mean staged!

My apologies
    2isb07816b99.gif
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
    Piscettios wrote: »

My apologies
    2isb07816b99.gif

tumblr_nq5kj8dGoR1tsfx8ro1_400.gif
  • I would LOVE to play as Chirrut, he is so underrated !
    He would be unique, with his stick being his primary attack, kind of a lightsaber attack doing less damage but faster !
    One of his powers could be the use of his long range bow/blaster, the second one could be some kind of frenzy like Kylo (like he does when he defeats all the stormtroopers) !
  • I would LOVE to play as Chirrut, he is so underrated !
    He would be unique, with his stick being his primary attack, kind of a lightsaber attack doing less damage but faster !
    One of his powers could be the use of his long range bow/blaster, the second one could be some kind of frenzy like Kylo (like he does when he defeats all the stormtroopers) !

Definitely a lot more unique than any boring lightsaber hero.
  • Mastahpeece
    1952 posts Member
    edited January 27
    I would LOVE to play as Chirrut, he is so underrated !

Definitely a lot more unique than any boring lightsaber hero.

His presence would soothe Waluigi’s soul
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png
  • qgdswlpymyat.jpeg
    Cool Gary wants Rogue One, so should you.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Ladies and gents, make your opinion known!

https://strawpoll.com/dfcb34hf
  • SA map (objective based mode/no forced flying) Rail free U-wing.
    20hymtk8vpsf.jpg
    bzofq5ksm53s.jpg
    Infiltration, HvV, Blast maps
    ur3urkfj7j8t.jpg
    xy259rcjyptp.jpg
    8o6xdpklthbu.jpg
    5dhz4g499v7c.jpg
    irq0dpy13wdf.jpg
    Skin
    maraosabar33.jpg
    Heroes
    nzbuj0ilumbj.jpg
    a0gqqvstm8c0.jpg
    ajoog9akt4sy.jpg
    Would be good to have some R1 content in the game.
    juyksaktz2ro.jpg
    #StarWars-y
    Ladies and gents, make your opinion known!

Just Voted for
    Rogue One

:love:

Same.
    #StarWars-y
  • dengar/baze
    jyn/krennic

pls dice
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Are we BLIND?! Deploy the votes!

dengar/baze
    jyn/krennic

pls dice

Chirrut/IG-88 :love:
  • February now so I’m guessing some new content announcments are coming soon

Better be some RO
    Ponds main

uruzea55jgr4.png

Better be some RO

If it's not ot content next, i might uninstall.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

Better be some RO

Yup. Can't wait to see what's next.
    February now so I’m guessing some new content announcments are coming soon

Better be some RO

If it's not ot content next, i might uninstall.

That would be like a slap in the face really. We've been waiting patiently for how long now? Brrr.
  • superdood92
    398 posts Member
    edited February 3
    The least they could do is port over the stuff from the old game. Just scrap the entire "phase" game mode style. We all know that we purposely let the Rebels win the first part because if the Empire won nobody got to play the second phase lol
  • Reckless aggressive and undisciplined, pretty much sums it up
    wskma243t42l.gif
    zzwptdfip6uv.gif

I'm the arbiter of consumer satisfaction