criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Han and Lando Challenge Doesn't Work

Bad enough the earlier challenges did not record kills, The new one wants 10 kills, which is next to impossible at the rate at which kills are counted.

Example: Today I went in as Han, partner went in as Luke. We won. Then I went in as Lando, he went in as Yoda, and we won again. The other team did not get a kill in the first two round. We had a total of four kills while Han or Lando was present. Guess how many we got credit for? 2!!!

when the Boba Fett/ Bossk challenge started, they wanted 10 kills, but later changed it to 5, due, no doubt, to the numerous complaints. Instead of fixing the game, they now bumped the requirement back up to 10.

WHY?????

Replies

• Kessler
    27 posts Member
    I know, it's stupid. I've tried every combination of kills/assists as the needed hero or as their partner. Nothing has worked 100%. I've randomly gotten to 7/10 but at this stage I should be around 20/10...
  • Kessler wrote: »
    I know, it's ****. I've tried every combination of kills/assists as the needed hero or as their partner. Nothing has worked 100%. I've randomly gotten to 7/10 but at this stage I should be around 20/10...
    I think like some other occurrences reported this morning this may be due to the new update implementation.