criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

A short video for people considering buying a Han Skin

InFernoZ
277 posts Member
I tried to capture as much of the voice as I could.
I like the voice but it was one of the things I would be worried about so I decided to get some short footage of it

Luke main

Replies

• 2000sGuy
    5855 posts Member
    “Great Kid, dont get cocky”
    “That’s two you owe me junior”

Ironic considering he’s the kid in this scenario
    Hey Man.
    fw2yVS7.jpg
  • InFernoZ
    277 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    2000sGuy wrote: »
    “Great Kid, dont get ****”
    “That’s two you owe me junior”

Ironic considering he’s the kid in this scenario

I don't know how old Han is in the new film but he's gotta be older than 19(Luke is 19 in ANH)
    Luke main
  • I personally appreciate the video...instead of the usual 'I hate this because it's not what I expected'. It's not bad - and I wasn't expecting any thing great. So thanks
    *I see a lot of post complaining about pricing / credit cost. (IMO) If you want that beautiful Clone War DLC - then give a donation - and that's my shill campaign for the CW*
    Great idea to post this video
  • VaperEyes wrote: »
    I personally appreciate the video...instead of the usual 'I hate this because it's not what I expected'. It's not bad - and I wasn't expecting any thing great. So thanks
    *I see a lot of post complaining about pricing / credit cost. (IMO) If you want that beautiful Clone War DLC - then give a donation - and that's my shill campaign for the CW*
    Great idea to post this video

I refuse to give them my money considering there’s still tons of gameplay glitches, problems, and connection issues how many months after the game came out? But yeah CW would be sick lol
  • I think it sounds fine.

Hate incoming.
    moenr1cb9t4w.jpg
  • Sniffy44
    392 posts Member
    I havent seen the movie, but Lando is the only new skin im buying. Yuck.
  • Sounds ok to me!