criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Crait, Galactic Assault and Blast

Prev1
F8RGE
274 posts EA Community Manager
edited June 12
Just a quick heads up, but we've removed Crait from the Galactic Assault and Blast map rotation. We found a bug with it too late in the patching process, which meant a fix would have endured a re-submission and delay to the deployment.

Crait will be back in the upcoming hotfix that we have planned. More on that once we have it finalised.

Replies

• When will these team balance updates go live? Loving the improvements on quality of life in the game.
  • Dash
    10252 posts Member
    Thanks for the swift heads up!
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Kloon
    kdigd6b7gfz5.gif

• F8RGE wrote: »
    Just a quick heads up, but we've removed Crait from the Galactic Assault and Blast map rotation. We found a bug with it too late in the patching process, which meant a fix would have endured a re-submission and delay to the deployment.

Crait will be back in the upcoming hotfix that we have planned. More on that once we have it finalised.
    Thanks for the communication. I get a get out of snipeland free card! Yay!
    Batman20 wrote: »
    You took the best map out

That would be kashyyyk. Which is still in the game. :anguished:
    Get that engineer on the battlefront! https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/122052/engineer-class#latest
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    I want...
    El-16HFE buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
  • Would have thought the thread would have blown up by now. :lol:
    Get that engineer on the battlefront! https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/122052/engineer-class#latest
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    I want...
    El-16HFE buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
  • JAREDUP
    1340 posts Member
    Adding Crait HvV as well hmmmm?
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • Trooper8059
    10176 posts Member
    Is the hotfix going to be included on the roadmap in a few weeks or is it expected to come sooner?
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • what was the bug?
    PSN: computerson
  • Can we expect "something like GA" in Arcade soon? we know something is progression but it has been a long time since the last sign...
  • ****, my favorite map. :(
  • im happy crait is out for a while :)
    tVsNOoH.gif
  • RENEGADEPETIE
    412 posts Member
    edited June 13
    How about a hotfix for our compensation crates ... COMPENSATION ie : given to customers that have been previously screw-ed by a buggy, broken product, COMPENSATION that has just been removed without any prior notice or any time frame attached to it to begin with ....you cant even call it a compensation.... How about a hotfix for that ???

" Dear RenegadePetie, upon reviewing the removal of the compensation crates for a previous issue with our broken product we realize that we have made an error. We did not properly inform you or the other customers affected by the original discrepancy with our product and whom also received compensation crates that these would be only available for a limited time. We also did not place any type of "countdown" clock within the game that would give you or our other customers that we were attempting to compensate for our original error any indication that would lead you to believe that this would be a limited time compensation. As a result of the failure on our part to make this clear we have instructed our development team to immediately develop and deploy a hotfix for this issue. You can expect to see your remaining crates re-appear within "X" days , we would also like to inform you that you have "X" days/weeks/months to use your remaining crates. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. "

^ That is what I want to see. I dont want to hear " We are sorry we didnt communicate" , I dont want to hear anymore mickey mouse horse **** , I, along with numerous of other players have waited patiently for that duplicates issue to be worked out. The workout with those crates was actually satisfactory to myself and many of the other players. NOW , we get punished AGAIN because someone failed to mention that these were "limited" , I am fed up with the lack of communication and customer service in regards to this game. There are either some very incompetent people working there or the overpaid people giving the orders dont give a **** about their customer base. As I said this is probably way beyond the level of the people I mentioned in this post , but, you guys have the capability to get this where it needs to go. If I have to start making phone calls to EA customer service on a daily basis their is going to be some unhappy people on the other end of the phone. Its one excuse after another with this company and it seems no one is ever held accountable for their mistakes. I have had it, im fed up to my ears with it................

EDIT : Names of Mods out , they are aware of this now so I'll quit spamming this same message across the forums
    Post edited by RENEGADEPETIE on
  • what was the bug?

Seconded. I'm curious. And I really luff Crait.
  • Remember never to give us Crait for HvV, which only needed “art polish” fives months ago.
  • Dezert
    206 posts Member
    Thanks for the update on Crait, that's a bummer. Can't afford to lose any of the Galactic Assault maps we have :-)
    Glad it'll be back.

Hoping we get more Galactic Assault maps soon, really getting stale.
    XBox/Steam/Origin >> M1chaelSavage
    1UcxMVz.gif
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>>>>> Player Stats we will have <<<<<<<
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • Jello770
    5526 posts Member
    Bring it to HvV please.
    PSN: Jello770
    5ba18nuxuol7.png
    "Watch out for those wrist rockets!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Check Out My Mister Bones Petition-Click Here
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Bring it to HvV please.

At the phase 1 area
    jexdw69dwod3.png
    I want...
    El-16HFE buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
  • I’m actually kinda glad it’s gone, at least temporarily. I hate the map with a passion by this point, I’ve played it so much, and it’s worn on me where all the other maps (alright, maybe Kashyyyk) haven’t. Not sure why.
  • UGG , Thats my favorite map , this update isnt really taking well with me
  • WHAT ? NOOOOOOO
    My favorite map.......
  • Devlin21
    7861 posts Member
    Hope to see them back soon for both game modes as they Crait maps.

Seriously though, I do enjoy them.

And hvv.
    9lpf6xtzqslu.gif

#makebobagreatagain
  • Hvv is my fav mode so more maps the better.
  • WodiQuix
    4028 posts Member
    Dezert wrote: »
    Thanks for the update on Crait, that's a bummer. Can't afford to lose any of the Galactic Assault maps we have :-)
    Glad it'll be back.

Hoping we get more Galactic Assault maps soon, really getting stale.

Ditto on that statement. :)
  • Can you guys finally add crait phrases one to HVV. It been 6 months since that map was out and we been waiting for a long time.
  • When will crait come back to GA?

Yes. Please hurry. I only need the Triple Rocket Barrage milestone and Crait is one of the few maps that have a bottleneck that gives you a fair chance to actually get it.... :(
  • How about adding Crait maps to both Strike and HVV while you're at it?
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • Shinjuku
    1746 posts Member
    Definitely not a good map at all, for Blast, good riddance I say.
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • DWB1873
    174 posts Member
    edited June 15
    Posted in wrong thread. Deleted.
  • Devlin21
    7861 posts Member
    How about adding Crait maps to both Strike and HVV while you're at it?

They already have objectivesfor strike and the way hvv will look, they just haven’t released them yet.
    9lpf6xtzqslu.gif

#makebobagreatagain
  • Shinjuku wrote: »

It's the best Blast map and it's only temporarily removed to fix something.
  • Thanks for the update.
    Hope to see it back soon. That is one of the better maps that I like alot.
  • stevenomes
    4077 posts Member
    edited June 16
    will be nice to see it back. crait is a good map
  • This is amazing. I've been looking for this stage for like 50x time in a row over the day. Was there a way to communicate this on the main menu screen? I don't play every day any more and I avoid the forum for various reasons including I'm tired of getting trolled and ignored. Please find a better way to communicate this; I've wasted so much now today looking for this one stage. I shouldn't have to go to the forum as the only means to find this out.

Yes. Please hurry. I only need the Triple Rocket Barrage milestone and Crait is one of the few maps that have a bottleneck that gives you a fair chance to actually get it.... :(

I need that milestone but the best map for that is Naboo since you will found a ground blocking one side of the palace doors making it easy to get some triple kills.
  • Walter72 wrote: »
    Shinjuku wrote: »

It's the best Blast map and it's only temporarily removed to fix something.

Crait is the best sequel map and my personally opinion probably in the top 5 or 4maps of the game.
  • Almost all sequel maps are garbage
  • Jello770
    5526 posts Member
    Almost all sequel maps are garbage

Well that’s just like your opinion man.
    PSN: Jello770
    5ba18nuxuol7.png
    "Watch out for those wrist rockets!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Check Out My Mister Bones Petition-Click Here
  • well it would have been really nice if that news was actually put out in the update or made more clear I did not see it anywhere and I've spent the last 3 days trying to figure out where crait was
  • Takadona and Jakku are just the worst. Starkiller Base Phase 1 is like bumper-carts with speeders, I find it fun. Crait actually feels like a real battle and Phase 1 is quite fun for both sides, and Phase 3 is like a wild party.

"Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Jello770 wrote: »
    Almost all sequel maps are garbage

Well that’s just like your opinion man.

Also pretty accurate ask anyone and they tell you that the only good sequel map is crait and by the way crait is way to good to be a sequel map.
  • Devlin21
    7861 posts Member
    FYI, Crait isn't coming back till the next patch... Next month.
    9lpf6xtzqslu.gif

#makebobagreatagain
  • FYI, Crait isn't coming back till the next patch... Next month.

Nooooooooooo! (Vader voice)
  • [/quote]
    Thanks for the communication. I get a get out of snipeland free card! Yay!

sorry for that. You guys make it too easy. And fun!

• It's almost as if they have a skeleton crew working on the game. EA dgaf
  • Crait is no loss its a terrible map absolute snipers fest ... "WHACKA MOLE " is what every one calls it ... be happy if it never came back :P