criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Okay, where did Ewok Hunt go and Auto FPS Mode Bug?

Not sure where Ewok Hunt went but its not in operations anymore, also playing extraction on Kessel, it goes from third person to first person automatically at times. Is anyone else having that issue? Thanks

Replies

• Ewok Hunt is apparently being put into an on again/off again rotation, stretching the definition of a "permanent mode" (BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11)
    m0j6n9yk2eer.jpg
    Xbox Live: Honorary Ewok

• Not sure where Ewok Hunt went but its not in operations anymore, also playing extraction on Kessel, it goes from third person to first person automatically at times. Is anyone else having that issue? Thanks

They might be prepping it to be turned into Hunt Mode. The said Wampas were coming soooo.
    “There is always hope.”
  • Ewok Hunt is apparently being put into an on again/off again rotation, stretching the definition of a "permanent mode" (BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11)

They said operations is where they keep limit time modes like Ewok Hunt so they didn’t stretch permanent modes. Ewok Hunt was just a limit mode until it can fully become a game mode. I believe Ewok hint, jet pack cargo and some future modes will continue to switch every week or so.
  • There are no Ewoks left to hunt, i killed them.... i killed them all

they are dead, every single one of them

and not just them men, but the women and children too

they are like animals and i slaughtered them like animals

i hate them

dw9b1it4udgl.png