criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

They FIXED Infinite Jetpack BUG on Jetpack Cargo

The Jetpack Mechanics there has improved a lot. Maybe it can become an interesting gamemode. Now with a timer and no Infinite Jetpack uses.

It took them 4 months, but better later then never
Tired of BUGs?
giphy.gif
Visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)

Replies

• stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    I dont know if I can bring myself to play this mode ever again.
  • stevenomes wrote: »

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • anstee
    187 posts Member
    I want to like it, I like the idea, but there is still just far too much rocket spam.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Hoo-rah
    Psn: Jello770
  • Yeah no.

This mode is terrible and they should just make regular Cargo already, stop fixing things that aren't broken & make a true competitive mode for this game.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Kenobi_Dude
    1485 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    stevenomes wrote: »

I’ve been playing for a little while today... it does feel “better” than their first go around, but way too much rocket launcher spam still. The only advantage is some people rely on them and you can just take me out with blasters.

Still not as good as regular cargo obviously... beyond the rocket spam...not enough strategy, too much jetpack, and there should always be two cargo at each respective base for each team like capture the flag.