criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Han & Lando Skins are Amazing Quality

BradCafe
125 posts Member
edited June 2018
Just want to say a big thank you to everyone involved in the new Solo Season skins for Han and Lando. The details are amazing and the voice acting is spot on. I honestly feel like I'm playing completely new hero characters. Brilliant work!!
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• To bad their voices are atrocious to listen too.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Yeah they’re awesome. Especially Lando and Chewie.

ltjqfb74gft7.jpeg
    dp24wfr7prg2.jpeg
    Psn: Jello770
  • Elusive_DJ wrote: »
    To bad their voices are atrocious to listen too.

Young Han voice is fine. Young Lando voice isn't exactly a bad voice, it just barely sounds like him in the movie. People are carrying on a bit too much about it. Move on.

Skins are ace though.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Jello770 wrote: »

ltjqfb74gft7.jpeg
    dp24wfr7prg2.jpeg

True that
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Empire_TW
    4465 posts Member
    Elusive_DJ wrote: »

I also find young Lando's battle chatter very hard to hear.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.
  • Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    I like that they also say different things from their older selves.

Young Han voice is fine. Young Lando voice isn't exactly a bad voice, it just barely sounds like him in the movie. People are carrying on a bit too much about it. Move on.

Skins are ace though.

Yeah, I hate Leia's voice but it's not that big a deal. And kylos unmasked voice is cancer.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• I like that they also say different things from their older selves.

Skins are ace though.

Yeah, I hate Leia's voice but it's not that big a deal. And kylos unmasked voice is cancer.

I don't mind their voices though, even Luke's. I think they're accurate enough. I guess if anyone expect them to be 100% accurate then they'll be disappointed.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • It's too bad they don't have HoK so you can't show the skins off to 39 other people without dying after 2 minutes (if you're lucky).
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Elusive_DJ
    3140 posts Member
    It's too bad they don't have HoK so you can't show the skins off to 39 other people without dying after 2 minutes (if you're lucky).

Aint that the truth.
    ⦗ XBOX GT: EIusive DJ⦘~ "The Knights of Gareth are eternal..." ✔
    \⧹If you happen to have ANY ideas for any hero you desire to have in Battlefront 2, Let me know in a DM!⧸/
    How to make Every Hero Viable in Battlefront 2

aakkhwbkosde.gif

• Devlin21
    8293 posts Member
    It's too bad they don't have HoK so you can't show the skins off to 39 other people without dying after 2 minutes (if you're lucky).

Hans gun us good at range and detonite is amazing in ga.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Empire_TW
    4465 posts Member

Went on a 24 killstreak just using the detonite charge on starkiller base once.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
  • It's too bad they don't have HoK so you can't show the skins off to 39 other people without dying after 2 minutes (if you're lucky).

You're not doing it right if you're dying that quickly...
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Dash
    11446 posts Member
    I do love these skins lol.
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Empire_TW wrote: »

While that's plausable, there's no fun in that. Not my style.
    Though I saw someone with the Corellia Han skin on Kashyyyk in the Juggernaut of all places, he was in a rush to show off his skin.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • xjippyx
    153 posts Member
    I was so hyped to buy a Lando skin but the voice killed it. I’ll stick with Billy Dee I guess and just be disappointnted.
  • DarthJ
    5808 posts Member
    I love the skins. I picked up Corellia Escape Han first and it looks amazing.

I'm happy a few legendaries are released at once as the skins actually feel legendary now in that people stop to look at the skin and it feels rare to see them. I'm still the only person I have seen so far on PS4 matches with Corellia Escape Han. Saw one Raconteur Lando, one Becketts Crew Han, and 2 Vandor Chewies. Whereas everyone had Boussh Leia on day 1 it felt like.
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Empire_TW
    4465 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »

While that's plausable, there's no fun in that. Not my style.
    Though I saw someone with the Corellia Han skin on Kashyyyk in the Juggernaut of all places, he was in a rush to show off his skin.

It wasn't fun, I had a bad team that barley got past the first phase and the only reason we did was because of me, couldn't push up because then it would have just been a 1v20 so i just sat back and threw them until we lost.
    ige1ne4fsk9m.png
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    Skin quality has increase, no denying it.

I mean, watching original Han Solo's skin i'm like "hmm, i know this guy from somewhere...." but the one from the latest movie, man, that the actor right there.

Same with Finn or Lando, real good job.
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »
    I love the skins. I picked up Corellia Escape Han first and it looks amazing.

I'm happy a few legendaries are released at once as the skins actually feel legendary now in that people stop to look at the skin and it feels rare to see them. I'm still the only person I have seen so far on PS4 matches with Corellia Escape Han. Saw one Raconteur Lando, one Becketts Crew Han, and 2 Vandor Chewies. Whereas everyone had Boussh Leia on day 1 it felt like.

So much this!
    Psn: Jello770
  • Cryptic
    73 posts Member
    Well they should be, not like they released much of anything else this season. It started with re-used content from battlefront 1 for pete's sake. *Slow clap for Dice*
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Cryptic wrote: »
    Well they should be, not like they released much of anything else this season. It started with re-used content from battlefront 1 for pete's sake. *Slow clap for Dice*
    Some people can't just have their cake and eat it, can they? Jeez.

The skins look awesome, and the Lando Raconteur skin makes me laugh. It's so borderline ridiculous it looks like a joke skin that could have been released with Ben SWOLO and Han with 'Han YOLO' embroidered on his jacket, but because it's Lando it actually works lol. The other skins are really good too, thinking about getting the Corellia Han because I've already got Skiff Lando. And the graphics in the menus and spawn screens look great too, although the inspector and spawn screen look a little weird arm.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Cryptic wrote: »

There's absolutely nothing wrong with reusing BF2015 content when it's good. And we're getting Clone Wars soon. And BFII is already packed with decent content not in BF2015. Don't hate.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Jello770 wrote: »

ltjqfb74gft7.jpeg
    dp24wfr7prg2.jpeg
    They even depict Lando's chest hair lol
  • They do look great I agree. I only had enough creds for one and chose the Young Lando Raconteur. His voice is a little quiet and sounds nothing like Troy. No big deal. I've seen 1-2 others with this one and a couple of Young Han Solos so far. More often i'm seeing the new Chewie goggles instead.
  • Cryptic
    73 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Cryptic wrote: »

There's absolutely nothing wrong with reusing BF2015 content when it's good. And we're getting Clone Wars soon. And BFII is already packed with decent content not in BF2015. Don't hate.

No, there is technically nothing wrong with recycling content I already paid for in a previous game. I will however call it out for what it is... lazy. But hey, if skins are all you care about maybe the greedy sods should have kept the loot boxes.

I was personally looking forwards to new and interesting game modes, heros, abilities and maps. But highly detailed skins from a not so good movie (imho) is fine I guess. Here's to geonosis for season 3.
  • Cryptic wrote: »

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • InFernoZ
    277 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Lando's I can agreee with, although if you don't know what Donald sounds like, it's alright

Having bought the Han skin(Beckett), I actually really like his voice.
    Luke main