criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

New Chewbacca Skin Nitpick

I love the new Chewbacca skin for the Solo season but his goggles are really bugging me. It looks like there's no glass in the goggles and makes him look like he's wearing reading glasses. Is there any chance we could make the goggles a bit more foggy?
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Bludwulf wrote: »
    Did anyone else think the title was "New Chewbacca Skin Nipslip"? So disappointed after I clicked it. I do agree that foggier goggles is what this skin is missing though.

LMAO.
    Psn: Jello770
  • BradCafe
    125 posts Member
    Did anyone else think the title was "New Chewbacca Skin Nipslip"? So disappointed after I clicked it. I do agree that foggier goggles is what this skin is missing though.

Well Chewie isn't wearing any clothes if that helps ;)
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe
  • Skowsa
    316 posts Member

*Shudder*
    Somewhere between "the sky is falling" and "everything is awesome" lies the truth.
  • BradCafe wrote: »
    I love the new Chewbacca skin for the Solo season but his goggles are really bugging me. It looks like there's no glass in the goggles and makes him look like he's wearing reading glasses. Is there any chance we could make the goggles a bit more foggy?

Haven't noticed it, but I like the skin a lot. There is advanced microfiber cloth in Star Wars so it just looks clear.
  • They are also too high on his face - look weirdly positioned

And I think DICE should also release a chewy skin with out the goggles but with the Solo style chest straps - it would take them 5 minutes to make, is movie accurate, and would give variety
  • Hell yeah, they should be much darker
  • Just zoom in as far as you can on the character model and you'll see the goggles have lenses. Looks fine to me overall.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I thought the same thing, but It’s pretty accurate actually. Hi-res cardboard cut out below: h1ev4r4wqu8y.jpeg
    In 1977, a single shot rang out at the Cantina.... No first, no second. Han shot - end of statement.

PSN: Han_Spinel
    Youtube: Han Spinel
    Twitter: @Han_Spinel
    The Unofficial Star Wars Battlefront Campaign Companion
  • LeftTurnus
    1097 posts Member
    awakespace wrote: »
    They are also too high on his face - look weirdly positioned

And I think DICE should also release a chewy skin with out the goggles but with the Solo style chest straps - it would take them 5 minutes to make, is movie accurate, and would give variety

Yeah but remember these are the same people who put Han and Chewie's Falcon in the Kessel map visuals. Talk about a big faux pax...how did this slip though?
  • They should make a common or rare skin and remove the goggles.
    PSN: BucksawBoushh
  • BradCafe wrote: »

It's a Chewbacca I mean like how much more glamorous can it get? Reading glasses is as far as it can go and to be honest I am honestly shocked that the annoying Chewbacca has more styles than the Emperor himself. It appals me.

It's literally infested with hair all it needs is a gust of wind for it to have any slips.

• Alex64
    5580 posts Member
    In a far far galaxy, goggles maybe look like this, I don't see any problem.
  • Setgang6
    186 posts Member
    Why is the wrong falcon on Kessel?!? Who didn’t notice that before the level was released
  • Bludwulf wrote: »

I wonder how many **** wookies have, I also have a gripe too he not using the weapon he used in solo either, they could have changed its appearance but made it work the same...
  • Setgang6 wrote: »
    Why is the wrong falcon on Kessel?!? Who didn’t notice that before the level was released

The Kessel we battle on is set in the Galactic Civil War, hence the appearances
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Setgang6 wrote: »

The Kessel we battle on is set in the Galactic Civil War, hence the appearances
    What I was going to say. There weren't Rebels on Kessel in the movie - afaik there werent Rebels at all at that point, at least not to the extent that we see in game and in the movies.
    Although it did seem a little weird to me that they had the Millenium Falcon at all tbh. I would prefer it just being a Rebel Transport - is it the Falcon on Tatooine as well?
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • If you go into Arcade and cycle through every map each map has a description that sets the scene of the attack that's taking place, and in what era which is quite cool. Gotta appreciate attention to detail.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."