criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Cheers

Kyle2295
254 posts Member
edited June 2018
You guys need to know that even the mere announcement of clone wars content has boosted my hype for this game so much. I haven't played it in months but now I feel you guys are listening to us and trust is begining to rebuild and with that, the hype.

Replies

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Cheers mate!
    Psn: Jello770
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    The new clone wars content is a fantastic opportunity for game to gain back a lot of the people it has lost after release.

Cheers.
  • I've been looking forward to this.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Kyle2295
    254 posts Member
    Anapoda wrote: »
    The new clone wars content is a fantastic opportunity for game to gain back a lot of the people it has lost after release.

Cheers.

Exactly. And when I say I'm hyped again, I don't mean in a way such as when games release new dlc to get hyped over (which is what I'm sure they were planning, holding back grevious on purpose and all), I mean it as in I've got hope for the game again. Before all these updates and the announcement of arcade starfighter, conquest/non-linear mode, clone wars with anakin etc, I had straight up given up on this game, and honestly hated it (and the first) with a passion. I supose a more appropriate title for this would be 'A New Hope'.
  • VaperEyes
    588 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    [clone wars is chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven...stinking up the entire room...but can't eat em' just yet]
    if I was Dracula...blood wouldn't taste better (I'll toast to that) Cheers!
    if I was an Ice Cream Monster...a banana split with hot fudge wouldn't taste better (I'll toast to that) Cheers!
    if I was a giant frog...a bucket full of dead...
    *that's gone far enough - I think I made my point*