criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Moderator/SWBF Dev Team

Jug
184 posts Member
How does one get a moderator or star wars battlefront development team linked to their post?

Is it because the post is created by one of the two?

Do you need a certain number of comments or views?

Is it more legit?

Just curious

Replies

• Its when a mod/dev replies in the thread, you click the button on the topic list and it takes you to said mod/devs post in the thread
  • IIPrest0nII
    3882 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    A topic gets SWBF Dev Team tag when someone from the dev team replies in that topic. Similar for Moderator tag.
    DEV TAGS

Forum posts by our Developers and EA Community Managers contain valuable information. We want to ensure that you don't miss them! To make official EA posts more visible, we've added Dev Tags to the Battlefront forum.

How does it work?
    • The SWBF DEV TEAM tag is given to all EA Developers and Community Managers present on the Battlefront forums.
    • You will see this Dev tag displayed underneath any topic title where a Developer or Community Manager has posted.
    • Clicking the tag from outside a topic will jump to the first “Dev” response in that thread.
    • Clicking the tag from inside a topic will jump to the next “Dev” response in the thread.

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/97757/forum-updates#latest

Now your topic has the Moderator tag because I just replied here :)
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Jug
    184 posts Member
    Thanks good to know I was wondering!
  • JAREDUP
    1474 posts Member
    How does one become a moderator
    For the Greater Good

9k2nxbv51kuu.gif
  • JAREDUP wrote: »

@JAREDUP

The truth.... you embrace The Dark Side and become one. This is the first step of this process, the other mysteries steps follow after.
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator, EA Star Wars Battlefront Forums Senior Moderator and EA Answers HQ Hero.

Check out the forum rules & guidelines
  • Seastorm
    271 posts Member
    JAREDUP

The truth.... you embrace The Dark Side and become one. This is the first step of this process, the other mysteries steps follow after.
    I knew there was a catch! After all... it gives you UNLIMITED POWER!

@JAREDUP

Then I must qualify... My immediate response to an issue is blow it up. Annoying tank? Kaboom. Mob of enemies? Kaboom. Tree on mu driveway? Kaboom. Nothing wrong? Kaboom. I volunteer!
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season

@JAREDUP

Hope cannot save them.
    By the way, are you allowed to post your opinions about the game and make threads still, or no?
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season