criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Old HvV

Can we just please go back to the normal HvV from 2015 this HvV is filled with little girls who do nothing but run and block and don’t even get me started with the people with their stupid glitches you can’t touch those a holes the old HvV was based off of who can survive the longest before the timer can run out this one is just who can run away the longest it’s soooo dumb

Replies

• Devlin21
    8279 posts Member
    2015 hvv sucked.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• 2015 hvv sucked.
    It was better than this garbage
  • 2015 hvv sucked.

"DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • I hated the old HvV. I was so happy with the changes to HvV in BF2. Other than some bad matchmaking (which is even worse now with the bizzzarro new matchmaking system), and some map glitches, the game concept itself is way better. I've played all the heroes in there, and done well with most. One of the keys to being successful is to pick the right hero or villain to face the gameplay style of your opponents. It sometimes takes a round or two to figure it out, which is why the new matchmaking is such a disaster for this game mode at the moment.
  • I hated the old HvV. I was so happy with the changes to HvV in BF2. Other than some bad matchmaking (which is even worse now with the bizzzarro new matchmaking system), and some map glitches, the game concept itself is way better. I've played all the heroes in there, and done well with most. One of the keys to being successful is to pick the right hero or villain to face the gameplay style of your opponents. It sometimes takes a round or two to figure it out, which is why the new matchmaking is such a disaster for this game mode at the moment.
    Yeah your right but maybe a new mode wouldn’t be all that bad