criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Old HvV

Cachoron22_
108 posts Member
edited June 2018
This HvV is filled with little girls who do nothing but run and block and don’t even get me started with the people with their stupid glitches you can’t touch those a holes the old HvV was based off of who can survive the longest before the timer can run out this one is just who can run away the longest maybe their can be a new separate mode with the old HvV it doesn’t have to be the same just something that prevents cowards from running away
Post edited by Cachoron22_ on

Replies

• Go back to BF2015.

Or get better.

BFII HvV is superior.

Dude I bet your that dude that runs with boba till the game is over huh
  • Go back to BF2015.

Or get better.

BFII HvV is superior.

Nah man, I just happen to be good all over.

GG
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Go back to BF2015.

Or get better.

BFII HvV is superior.

GG
    Ok bro but are you telling me you have never dealt with some coward who runs away the whole match? I guess with my luck I have encountered many
  • Go back to BF2015.

Or get better.

BFII HvV is superior.

GG
    Ok bro but are you telling me you have never dealt with some coward who runs away the whole match? I guess with my luck I have encountered many

Of course, I just chase after them. The longer they run the more scared they are, resulting in them playing worse. Not everyone runs, but it's funny when they do because it's just so pathetic. People choosing to run has nothing to do with the mode being bad or good. Some people are just cowards.
    "DEW IT."
    p1jlhhgtai3b.png
    "I am the Senate."
  • Yeah, it just bothers me so much it’s just so cheap but also another mode wouldn’t be all that bad
  • Yeah, it just bothers me so much it’s just so cheap but also another mode wouldn’t be all that bad

• I'd rather have both as I like this new one sometimes, but others I want a little more strategy.

I also don't necessarily run as the target but do hang back and try not to charge headlong in. I don't panic or play cowardly but I do try to get into advantageous situations
  • I'd rather have both as I like this new one sometimes, but others I want a little more strategy.

I also don't necessarily run as the target but do hang back and try not to charge headlong in. I don't panic or play cowardly but I do try to get into advantageous situations
    Could not have said it any better myself I agree 100%
  • It should be 8v8 Team Deathmatch. The side gets the most combined highest score within 10 minutes wins.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • It should be 8v8 Team Deathmatch. The side gets the most combined highest score within 10 minutes wins.
    Yeah something like that hopefully
  • Can we just please go back to the normal HvV from 2015 this HvV is filled with little girls who do nothing but run and block and don’t even get me started with the people with their **** glitches you can’t touch those a holes the old HvV was based off of who can survive the longest before the timer can run out this one is just who can run away the longest it’s soooo dumb [/quot

HvV is supposed to be a hero-exclusive mode, no infantry. A timer for the rounds might be a good shout though
  • HvV should have the point system of showdown instead of the target system. Give that to showdown. Same goes for the clock.
  • IcedFreon wrote: »
    HvV should have the point system of showdown instead of the target system. Give that to showdown. Same goes for the clock.
    Yeah just something to stop those people from running away
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I think it would be good if they made some changes to some of the things in it.
    Make it so you have to have at least 3 players alive on each team for a new target to be selected or make it round based so you always have a reasonable chance to win a sub-round.
    Make some changes to the spawn points, so you don't just spawn in the middle of four Sith who just rip into you so you can't do anything.
    Make it so if a target doesn't deal any damage or take any damage in idk 30 seconds they get a 15 second warning before a new target is selected. Prevents running, maybe even have it so the timer is 30 seconds total - 15 seconds then a 15 second timer before reselection.

Also changes to the lightsaber combat system that other people have explained much better than I can.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • DrX2345 wrote: »
    I think it would be good if they made some changes to some of the things in it.
    Make it so you have to have at least 3 players alive on each team for a new target to be selected or make it round based so you always have a reasonable chance to win a sub-round.
    Make some changes to the spawn points, so you don't just spawn in the middle of four Sith who just rip into you so you can't do anything.
    Make it so if a target doesn't deal any damage or take any damage in idk 30 seconds they get a 15 second warning before a new target is selected. Prevents running, maybe even have it so the timer is 30 seconds total - 15 seconds then a 15 second timer before reselection.

Also changes to the lightsaber combat system that other people have explained much better than I can.
    Exactly just something to stop these cowards
  • deadbydawn
    638 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Go back to BF2015.

Or get better.

BFII HvV is superior.

GG

Of course, I just chase after them. The longer they run the more scared they are, resulting in them playing worse. Not everyone runs, but it's funny when they do because it's just so pathetic. People choosing to run has nothing to do with the mode being bad or good. Some people are just cowards.

I chase them as well. Eventually I catch up. It always kind of strikes me as odd when people do this. Just play the game, rack up as many points as possible and have fun.

It can't be fun to run around the map, not to mention you aren't gaining anything from it.