criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Potential Hero vs Villains Maps in Current GA Maps

BradCafe
129 posts Member
Recently I've been playing GA and have begun noticing that there are a lot of areas in these maps that would make for great new maps for Heroes vs Villains. Since most HvV maps are simply cropped areas of GA maps, I see no reason why these couldn't be added as implementing them would require very little effort. Here's some of the areas I've noticed.

Naboo: We have the hangar area but both the interior of the palace and the city streets would make for fantastic HvV areas.
Endor: The base at the end of the GA map would be great for HvV. This is also the exterior part of the Strike map as well. I'd also love to see a HvV map within the forest area of Endor as fighting amongst the trees and in the Ewok huts up above would be dramatically different from the other HvV maps.
Kashyyk: Fighting in the tall grass on the ground in the swamps would be great for blaster heroes.
Starkiller Base: The Tie Fighter open area used in GA and Strike.
Yavin: The big temple at the end of the GA map. Loads of corridors and ceiling areas that would make for great HvV battles.

There are also some areas from the campaign that would be great for HvV maps. Two that spring to mind are the top of the Star Destroyer on Jakku towards the end of the campaign (criminal this hasn't been converted to HvV yet) and the courtyard in front of that main building on Vardos (would love to see it pre and post destruction).

Converting these to HvV maps would be such an easy way to add new content between major content dumps. Let's make it happen!
Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe

Replies

• The imperial weapon factory Lando goes to in the campaign.
    Kashyyyk Venator interior.
    Indoor Starkiller Base for Hero Showdown.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • BradCafe
    129 posts Member
    The imperial weapon factory Lando goes to in the campaign.
    Kashyyyk Venator interior.
    Indoor Starkiller Base for Hero Showdown.

Ooo yeah that factory from the campaign would be great. Good call with the Venator interior too as that thing is HUGE
    Xbox Gamertag: Brad Cafe