criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What happens when you report a player?? Nothing??

galactic_scum
44 posts Member
edited June 2018
My understanding nothing at all is being done at the moment against one shooters / aim hacks.

I play in Australia on PC and there is someone who goes around imitating players names. This person has been for the last 2 months getting away with it.

From my knowledge he has imitated at least 4 players now and now he is imitating me at present.

When is something going to happen about the cheaters on PC?

Can Devs or someone here just ban this guy now. his current player name is [removed]

Every night he is just ruining the game.

Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Replies

• tandoori_oven
    2474 posts Member
    edited June 2018

Feel your pain as your aware. This player has been around for approx 5 months on this account using various names it’s ridiculous. I feel this may get locked however EA support recommended coming to forums also so who knows. Just ridiculous really
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    There are a few hackers who have been online almost as long as the game... I have reported and even took the time to record video of the damage hack 1 shotting heroes in action... submitted it to EA, and nothing was done and that player still plays. I don't report anymore either players or bugs, as nothing seems to be done.
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »
    There are a few hackers who have been online almost as long as the game... I have reported and even took the time to record video of the damage hack 1 shotting heroes in action... submitted it to EA, and nothing was done and that player still plays. I don't report anymore either players or bugs, as nothing seems to be done.

Builds confidence, doesn't it?
  • t3hBar0n wrote: »

Sad reality really
  • IIPrest0nII
    3643 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    I edited OP due to naming and shaming.

Unfortunately, we are not able to do anything here on the forums. If you suspect a player is not playing fairly or is violating EA terms of service, please report him directly: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Closed.
    SWBF Forums Senior Moderator/ Check out the forum rules & guidelines
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!