criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Felucia Transmission
No Match for a Good Blaster

bossk

bossk needs a longer regen delay he is way over powerd i will blow him up with a dentonator he loses 300 life runs away comes back fine and kills me even if i chases him his regen starts to soon and he just turns around and kills me it needs to take longer so the player is scared and keeps there back turned.

Replies

• His regen delay is already low as hell, one good thing that can be changed is make him Fully regenerate 400 HP instead of 600
  • Both good ideas, I just want it so he can’t just run away and keep going, today I had a match with a bossk that has twice as many kills as everyone else. It’s annoying
  • Lukeeeeeee wrote: »
    Both good ideas, I just want it so he can’t just run away and keep going, today I had a match with a bossk that has twice as many kills as everyone else. It’s annoying

That's generally the idea with heroes, to rack up kills and make it easier for foot soldiers. Shouldn't be surprising he or any other hero get a lot of kills.

Either way, he is probably the most balanced hero in the game. FYI, initially his micro grenades would literally lay around for an extra 6-10 seconds just waiting for someone to step and detonate them as well as the proxy bombs doing way more damage. He is not OP at all.
  • Ok yeah I’m with you that people who play as heroes should get more kills, that is the point, but with bossk it’s different, he’s much harder to kill than others because he regenerates health completely, all I’m asking is that they remove that ability for him.
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    No....
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Ok, saying no.... is not good enough for me, you have to justify.
  • Devlin21
    8328 posts Member
    Lukeeeeeee wrote: »
    Ok, saying no.... is not good enough for me, you have to justify.

Thats all thats needed.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Been playing since beta, Bossk is pretty fine where he stands. One buff many agrees on is that his mines should remain after death like Phasma's droid does for 5seconds. He has seen nerfs and is balanced now. He can't stun or hold you making it harder to utilize his abilities, nade gun has to be aimed and well predicted to even hit anyone in HvsV (especially if they aren't running towards bossk), jumps are made to see where he will land making him very vulnerable, every light side hero has a counter to him, he works better with at least 2 allies and they can draw attention, just about everyone out runs/range him, hardly anyone uses sniper mode in hvsv, his acid heal card suxs in hvsv, heroes with heal cards are more versatile in GA, and has a pretty bad regen delay.
  • Been playing since beta, Bossk is pretty fine where he stands. One buff many agrees on is that his mines should remain after death like Phasma's droid does for 5seconds. He has seen nerfs and is balanced now. He can't stun or hold you making it harder to utilize his abilities, nade gun has to be aimed and well predicted to even hit anyone in HvsV (especially if they aren't running towards bossk), jumps are made to see where he will land making him very vulnerable, every light side hero has a counter to him, he works better with at least 2 allies and they can draw attention, just about everyone out runs/range him, hardly anyone uses sniper mode in hvsv, his acid heal card suxs in hvsv, heroes with heal cards are more versatile in GA, and has a pretty bad regen delay.

Fair enough, thanks for explaining all of that to me, nice to see someone whos willing to elaborate. Maybe I just need to get better lol