criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Darth Maul Community Quests

Now that we know Greivous is probably using his 4 arms and that we’re getting lightsaber ignition...

I think that when he turns his lightsabers off he should only use 2 arms so he looks a bit less obvious in the battlefront
I thought it would be cool

Replies

• i wanna ignite his upper left arm and his lower right arm only.
    kay4dnh923zs.png
    Why? Isn’t better to ignite all 4 simultaneously when you attack or while you are running and consecutively if you stand still?
    Why? Isn’t better to ignite all 4 simultaneously when you attack or while you are running and consecutively if you stand still?

becuase that's what i want
    kay4dnh923zs.png

becuase that's what i want

Well, I want to fly like a bird
  • Maybe he has different stances. I kinda feel like 4 arms at once will kinda get old.
    This is how you teach scrubs:
    xnvLDB.gif
  • SrawDawg
    658 posts Member
    This will be interesting to see. And I expect these new characters to be pretty "OP" for awhile till they get nerfed later.

While the thought of Grievous with 4 sabers battling Obi wan (with only the 1 saber) was pretty cool. I think in reality no "organic" saber user would stand a chance against Grievous in a pure saber only battle. Machines are faster and they don't get tired, but moving parts do wear out eventually with enough friction, and there still is an energy cost.

Obviously Grievous is gonna have some kind of radical spin / buzzsaw saber ability. It could be so deadly, that it is an instafrag against anyone unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast radius, which could be a little bit larger than Phasma's staff strike. And it could have a very slow recharge rate so that he couldn't use it but a few times a round or something. Or it could be extremely difficult to pull off, (yet extremely powerful) shades of the spinning piledriver by Zangief on Street Fighter 2.
  • univurshul
    1667 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    if Grievous health is at 50% does he only have two arms or whut. (cough cough)
    Let's all remember that Luke's hand didn't clank to the stone when he vanished....Everything organic disappears as a force ghost. The in-organic stays...

• SrawDawg wrote: »
    This will be interesting to see. And I expect these new characters to be pretty "OP" for awhile till they get nerfed later.

While the thought of Grievous with 4 sabers battling Obi wan (with only the 1 saber) was pretty cool. I think in reality no "organic" saber user would stand a chance against Grievous in a pure saber only battle. Machines are faster and they don't get tired, but moving parts do wear out eventually with enough friction, and there still is an energy cost.

Obviously Grievous is gonna have some kind of radical spin / buzzsaw saber ability. It could be so deadly, that it is an instafrag against anyone unfortunate enough to get caught in the blast radius, which could be a little bit larger than Phasma's staff strike. And it could have a very slow recharge rate so that he couldn't use it but a few times a round or something. Or it could be extremely difficult to pull off, (yet extremely powerful) shades of the spinning piledriver by Zangief on Street Fighter 2.

But Greivous don’t have force powers
  • Maybe his 4 arms are in overload mode and extends until a cool down happens.
  • Maybe his 4 arms are in overload mode and extends until a cool down happens.
    Maybe, but Ben almost confirmed that he’s going to use four arms most of the time