criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

LEGO Ideas Stuff and a big Geonosis Arena.

JMaster
2052 posts Member
Hiya, how's it going? So... there's a guy on LEGO Ideas who's made a Petranaki Arena, and with Geonosis coming to BF2, I wondered if you guys wanted to support his set to give LEGO some ideas.
https://ideas.lego.com/projects/00b43b6d-c952-4b63-a221-96d4f608231alzgecap43glt.png

"I felt there was a large amount of human chauvinism... also I felt very bad that at the end the Wookie didn't get a medal also... oh, all the people got medals but the Wookie who had been in there fighting all the time, didn't get any medal, and I thought that was an example of Anti-Wookie discrimination." - Carl Sagan on the subject of Star Wars
He knew.

Replies

• Empire_TW
    3846 posts Member
    I think they were gonna make a set of the arena way back then but got scrapped I think. It would probably be best to sell it in separate sets so it wouldn't be extremely expensive set.
    Janina Gavankar is my Queen, to her I will always be true and faithful and love all which she loves and shun all which she shuns.
    gy16xibs0qi6.png
    PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.