criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What new things do you want to see in future SW films?

Zach
538 posts Member
edited June 2018
I was thinking about things yet unseen in a Star Wars film and what I might like to see in future films. I’ve got a short list but I’ll start by mentioning that I like how TLJ brought in some new things like the hyperspace tracking tech, Holdo’s hyperspeed collision, and Luke’s force projection ability just to name a few. Here’s what I want to see from future films:

• A black hole, preferably in some way that affects the plot or a battle. I think it would be dope to have a villain get defeated and then tossed into a black hole or a hero sacrifice themself by getting sucked into one lol.
• 2v2 lightsaber fight. We’ve seen plenty of 1v1 and 2v1, but nothing more than that. Unlikely we’ll get this in IX considering Rey and Kylo are the only known saber users left.
• Underwater battle. We’ve seen battles in space, in the air, on land, but never underwater. In TPM we got to see the underwater Gungan city on Naboo and The Clone Wars cartoon series way back had an underwater battle led by Kit Fisto which was awesome, but I want it live action.
• Time travel, actually I don’t want to see this in Star Wars anytime soon but hey, time travel is a major topic in science fiction and it’s something we haven’t seen yet so it makes the list.

I’ll add to this list when more things come to mind, but really I want to see more ideas from you guys!

Replies

• More Darth Vader hallway scenes, or darker stuff like that. We need to see the dark side of Kylo Ren, which he seems to not have, and it makes him seem weak.
    "Never tell me the odds!"