criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Gamescom 2019 Triple XP
Community Transmission

I just saw a Sullustian?!

Haven’t heard or seen any news of new skins but I JUST saw this in a match of Strike on Yavin 4 (PS4)j0r4lknj8u8y.jpeg

Replies

• There's a glitch where certain players change skins randomly somehow this one gets mixed in.
  • I was flipping out thinking I missed a timed challenge or something.
  • Ciena_Ree
    908 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I was flipping out thinking I missed a timed challenge or something.

Nah, it's annoying 'cause it'd be great to get ol' Pancake face back into the battle. Sadly, it's just the skins are glitching out on the final screen - I mean last time I played extraction, top players from my Rebel team were suddenly Death Troopers and Imperial officers. I was a Wookiee, and suddenly became a Jump Trooper, etc. Kinda hilarious really.
  • There's a glitch where certain players change skins randomly somehow this one gets mixed in.

Well it seems like the skin should be coming at some point then since it ends up in a glitch randomly?

• Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    I was flipping out thinking I missed a timed challenge or something.

Nah, it's annoying 'cause it'd be great to get ol' Pancake face back into the battle. Sadly, it's just the skins are glitching out on the final screen - I mean last time I played extraction, top players from my Rebel team were suddenly Death Troopers and Imperial officers. I was a Wookiee, and suddenly became a Jump Trooper, etc. Kinda hilarious really.

I’ve noticed the glitch on Extraction but This was during the spawn screen.

Weird.
  • I get the glitch on Hoth constantly with the Imperial Heavies having their insulation skirt still there no matter if anyone is there or not
  • It's a sign from the Almighty. He is blessing you for the upcoming battle.
  • I get the glitch on Hoth constantly with the Imperial Heavies having their insulation skirt still there no matter if anyone is there or not

yeah I get it too, must be a common bug.

Well it seems like the skin should be coming at some point then since it ends up in a glitch randomly?

I hope so.
    Assault especially needs more skins.
  • In some postmatch cutscenes, and on Mos Eisley GA, there are Sullustan characters. Give us Sullustans now!
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    I get the glitch on Hoth constantly with the Imperial Heavies having their insulation skirt still there no matter if anyone is there or not
    Yesterday I was playing Droids on Kamino and the Emperor's robes were permanently in the second slot after I left a squad where he was in that position pretty much as the squad spawned. It was pretty weird.
    And I'm not really sure what's up with the skins that appear in in-match menus and the end screen. Once I came like second overall as a Rebel Assault, but I don't like the Nikto and I'm holding out for Sullistan so I haven't bought any alien skins for the Rebel Assault. However, I appeared as a Nikto, also holding the CR-2 I believe which I hadn't used all game.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Sullustans will be assault skin content down the road. That’s why there is a glitch for the assault class. As far as extraction, I’m not certain that the game mode doesn’t just put up random skins for the reward screen. Another possibility is that the skin is right but the name underneath is wrong. I’ve been on that screen of three with the wrong skin and based on my performance in that particular match, I felt like the error was my name being there more than having the wrong skin. Heh. Just a thought.
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Sullustans will be assault skin content down the road. That’s why there is a glitch for the assault class. As far as extraction, I’m not certain that the game mode doesn’t just put up random skins for the reward screen. Another possibility is that the skin is right but the name underneath is wrong. I’ve been on that screen of three with the wrong skin and based on my performance in that particular match, I felt like the error was my name being there more than having the wrong skin. Heh. Just a thought.
    I mean, yesterday there was a guy who was on there twice, as a Wookiee Warrior and a a Death Trooper. In the same match. Hmmm...
    But I think it might well be giving the wrong names or having the right names but using someone else's appearance data. I played as a Duros Officer, using the Blurrg. There was an Abednedo Officer on my team who I recognised because we were the only two Officers for most of the game and we had some little emote-offs, and he was using the S5. Neither of us changed weapons. I got on the leaderboard, and it was displaying my name but his appearance, including the weapon.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF

And that means that the skin is in the files but we can't use it which suck and makes no sence.

And that means that the skin is in the files but we can't use it which suck and makes no sence.

Remember kids, just because they don't tell you of literally everything they're doing and have planned, period, doesn't mean that nothing is going to happen. Think ahead, and you'll have a better life. Not to mention the rest of us won't have to question humanity's common sense every other hour..................
  • Why wouldn't they add Sullustan? There's several alien skins for all the classes besides assault.
  • I saw him too when I was playing. But that's not the only place you'll see him, I'm pretty sure on GA in Endor, if the empire wins on the first phase, it will show the cinematic of the walker shooting at rebels. And the rebel in front just happens to be a Sullustian. (Sometimes the cinematic shows a Nikto though.)
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • 55b24svn2mrn.jpeg

I was a sullustian!!!
  • LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member
    Yeah, the screen is all whacked out since the patch. Wookie pelts, stormtrooper skirts, skins not even for sale yet, played empire but my spot on the podium of extraction has a rebel skin from somebody else, etc...
    There is something else that randomly happens as well. My rebel Heavy has the Nikti skin I believe (don't remember the exact name) and occasionally spawns in the beginning of a match without the skin, just the standard rebel heavy.
    For all we know our stats are being mixed up with others as well. Hard to say anymore due to all of the glitches...
  • Jbstiner
    2679 posts Member
    Haven’t heard or seen any news of new skins but I JUST saw this in a match of Strike on Yavin 4 (PS4)j0r4lknj8u8y.jpeg

Hey, are you the same DrVictorDoomPhD on the PS4? If so, I keep running into you on Strike, although I prefer it when we end up on the same side, lol...
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • I saw a glitch where in the final award screen for extraction, it showed a guy twice, once as a Nikto assault, and another as a heavy stormtrooper.
    "Never tell me the odds!"
  • Jbstiner wrote: »

Hey, are you the same DrVictorDoomPhD on the PS4? If so, I keep running into you on Strike, although I prefer it when we end up on the same side, lol...

That would be me.