criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Future customization for Imperial infantry?

Will we ever see Imperial customization? Such as Shock Trooper for Heavy class, Imperial Navy Trooper (Death Star Trooper) for Assault class, etc. With the Solo season it would have been a perfect chance to add a little more flavor for infantry units.

Replies

• I’d like that too.
    AT-AT Driver, Tie Pilot, At-St driver, Shadow trooper, shadow scout, imperial gunner, Royal guard as enforcer or new class.
  • I’d like that too.
    AT-AT Driver, Tie Pilot, At-St driver, Shadow trooper, shadow scout, imperial gunner, Royal guard as enforcer or new class.

Totally. I wasn't even thinking of skins we haven't seen yet, just the few that were left out from BF2015. I hope we get some sprinkled in this year sometime.
  • meshugene89
    3256 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    My Concepts
    Clone Skin Changes | Clone Customisation & Menu | Empire Customisation & Menu
  • The mud troopers and range troopers from Solo looked sweet
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • H4YW1R3
    63 posts Member
    Will we ever see Imperial customization? Such as Shock Trooper for Heavy class, Imperial Navy Trooper (Death Star Trooper) for Assault class, etc. With the Solo season it would have been a perfect chance to add a little more flavor for infantry units.

EA/Dice is too concerned with heroes and legendary skins. Never mind the fact that troopers are played by more people and for far greater time periods. It doesn't matter to them that reinforcements have hardly any customization at all now.
  • sCr0llx
    251 posts Member
    I have hope that now they are focused on season 3 and 4, but after that we could see more blasters and skins