criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Running Away in HvV

I’m sooooooo sick of people running away in HvV it’s pathetic I’m so sick of these cowards who runaway and force you to play a game of tag for an hour and a half don’t get me wrong I love HvV it’s my favorite game mode but it is sad to see it full with these cowards who do nothing but runaway, come on now.

Replies

• maybe a play should get some kind of debuff when they become the target like maul cant run as fast boba cant jet pack as high something like that.
  • In certain matches it's ridiculous, especially when you have a Boba player flying all over the map and/or reaching areas outside of the map. Then there's Maul and Luke who marathon around the map.
  • In certain matches it's ridiculous, especially when you have a Boba player flying all over the map and/or reaching areas outside of the map. Then there's Maul and Luke who marathon around the map.
    Yeah bro it’s annoying it doesn't matter if you are a skilled player or not it just depends on who can run away the longest
  • MC_XIX
    1227 posts Member
    Right now, the solution is to implement a time limit to kill the targets once they've been assigned. I think a 90 second window to kill each target before it changes to another player sounds fair. It's not the best solution, but I think it could work.
  • Gotta run faster if you wanna catch me muahaha
    tumblr_mvemcyarmn1rslphyo1_400.gif
  • MC_XIX wrote: »
    Right now, the solution is to implement a time limit to kill the targets once they've been assigned. I think a 90 second window to kill each target before it changes to another player sounds fair. It's not the best solution, but I think it could work.

I think it's more that fair. I had one match a while back where my team was mostly cowering with our target (Bobba) hiding in roofs and the enemy target (Rey) was hiding as well with her team surrounding her, so we spent maybe 15+ minutes with nothing happening besides my failed solo attacks.
  • maybe a play should get some kind of debuff when they become the target like maul cant run as fast boba cant jet pack as high something like that.
    if that’s done why not have everyone play as Vader and Luke. No that won’t do. Those traits are necessary to keep variety and individuality to the heroes

• I’m sooooooo sick of people running away in HvV it’s pathetic I’m so sick of these cowards who runaway and force you to play a game of tag for an hour and a half don’t get me wrong I love HvV it’s my favorite game mode but it is sad to see it full with these cowards who do nothing but runaway, come on now.

I agree. when the score is 8-2 and the losing team resorts to fleeing all over the map for as long as possible it gets ridiculous. On occasion ive fled to sections of maps like naboo where you can throw people off the edge so ive taken some attackers for a little run before just to pull a 180 and force throw/pull/choke them off the edge to save my bacon. Dont know if thats cowardice or not but i feel its fair.