criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Why is Hans Shoulder Charge so terrible?

MrFurious1000
1231 posts Member
edited June 2018
Is there any reason?

1.Long delay before actually start charging.
2. Fails to stun enemy saber heros if they are attacking (I can understand blocking but attacking?)
3. If you actually stun anyone they are stunned shorter then any other stun ability

What it needs is
1. Shorter delay to starting or canceling charge
2. Make it knock down a saber character again ...this is just unacceptable
3. Increase stun duration

Replies

• It should have a bigger hit box, do 200 damage, knock people down always unless they’re blocking (in which case it should stun them for a good few seconds, and it should be able to go through multiple people
  • It should have a bigger hit box, do 200 damage, knock people down always unless they’re blocking (in which case it should stun them for a good few seconds, and it should be able to go through multiple people

yes agreed. and it would be nice to be able to roll cancel it....add a little more mobility
  • Is there any reason?

1.Long delay before actually start charging.
    2. Fails to stun enemy saber heros if they are attacking (I can understand blocking but attacking?)
    3. If you actually stun anyone they are stunned shorter then any other stun ability

What it needs is
    1. Shorter delay to starting or canceling charge
    2. Make it knock down a saber character again ...this is just unacceptable
    3. Increase stun duration

Agreed! Additionally, they need to fix it. I play Han a lot in HvV and when it works it's great, but I can't tell you how many times I activate it, I take 3 running steps and then stops or I'll hit any villain (Phasma, Bossk) and it doesn't do anything.
  • Han's broad shoulders makes Leia swoon. Game over.
  • Nate5048
    47 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Agreed. Im not even exaggerating, I have only ever gotten one kill with his shoulder charge, and that was just sheer luck. I dont ever use it when im playing as Han because it simply is useless to enemy heroes. It does what, 50 damage max? An ability should not be that weak, especially if its Han. Its almost as useless as Rey's charge ability.

It either needs a buff, or a replacement.
    -EatThatPie
  • I have one single kill with this because the enemy hero was 6 inches away. He as turns like a 40ft barge when this is active
  • Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Stealth862 wrote: »
    Han's broad shoulders makes Leia swoon. Game over.

:D
    Psn: Jello770
  • Nate5048 wrote: »
    Agreed. Im not even exaggerating, I have only ever gotten one kill with his shoulder charge, and that was just sheer luck. I dont ever use it when im playing as Han because it simply is useless to enemy heroes. It does what, 50 damage max? An ability should not be that weak, especially if its Han. Its almost as useless as Rey's charge ability.

It either needs a buff, or a replacement.

Rey's charge was good but now it's supposed to be blockable which doesn't make sense. There needs to be a way she can launch an attack.

Agree Han's broad shoulders is weak, I just never use it. Lando's smoke grenade has more use.