criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Millennium Falcon - Speed Buff

Seronax
450 posts Member
Hey folks,

As a main SA and also Falcon player ( Han 40, Lando 27, Rey 26) i felt i need to write about the Falcons Speed/Maneuverability.

My Personal Feedback about the falcons are:
Rey - Really bad ( Slow Speed, Good Health, No DMG)
Han - Really Good ( Fine Speed, Good Health, Good DMG)
Lando - Awesome! ( Really Good Speed, Fine Health, Good DMG)

Since Lando's Falcon has landed i finally find what i have missed from Han and Rey and its that insane speed+maneuverability what Lando Possess!
Ofc Lando has less hp with 2k but his Speed and maneuverability is so good, on some maps its almost impossible to die with him if the laggspikes/Random explosion bugs spare you!

I highly request Dice to Change Rey's kit cause atm she is the worst heroship within SA with a nonsense kit.( Hardlock
for a ship which is slow and turn like a Stardestroyer)

PLUS

Buff Han&Rey's base speed or Boost Hans Afterburner a bit more.

Reason
Since the Falcons cant shoot backward to defend themself within BF2 the only way to stay alive if u have a good team who will help you out(rare) or outrun your foes which is impossible with Rey, possible but pretty hard with Han.
I dont ask to buff the falcons to God tier but that speed and maneuverability what Lando has is the perfect match for Han&Rey.

Atm i am on Speed Build with Han but Lando can easly beat him even without any speed boost cards.

3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• I don’t mind Han how he is, and agree Lando is invincible (so easy to lose chasers)

His ability to fly out in a straight line away from someone chasing with AB on then turn back on them with time to kill them head on is amazing. I’ve caught so many people with that.

Han with the same speed and agility as Lando also with his offensive cards would probably be too tough.

I never intend on levelling Rey, sux too much.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    I don’t mind Han how he is, and agree Lando is invincible (so easy to lose chasers)

His ability to fly out in a straight line away from someone chasing with AB on then turn back on them with time to kill them head on is amazing. I’ve caught so many people with that.

Han with the same speed and agility as Lando also with his offensive cards would probably be too tough.

I never intend on levelling Rey, sux too much.

Their DMG is pretty much close, i dont want Han to be excatly that fast as Lando but a little speed and turn buff would be amazing! After Lando Han feels so slow. And Yes Rey is garbage :D
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg