criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Starfighter Assault Aggressor achievement

So I just realized something today. I have been playing SA for the last few weeks exclusively trying to get this achievement. I have NEVER played on FONDOR...... I beat all the other maps multiple time and out of frustration I ended up going to youtube and looked up gameplay on this map to only realize I have never played the map.....Is it disabled? or does the universe hate me. Usually I play in 2 hour sessions and it has never come up. My ships are leveled to about 20 each so you can understand that I have played this for a while

Replies

• Universe hates you. Fondor is pretty common for me. All maps aren't over-saturated for me in SA, only in GA with Hoth and Tatooine almost every other match
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    Universe hates you. Fondor is pretty common for me. All maps aren't over-saturated for me in SA, only in GA with Hoth and Tatooine almost every other match
    What? I rarely play Hoth, or at least before the recent update I didn't. I've played it a few times since the last update, but not before a few other maps at least. Tatooine isn't as unusual, but I don't mind because it's a very well designed and fun map IMO.
    But yeah, OP, the universe just hates you. Idk what the map rotation is for SA, but if you make a thread asking someone probably knows - once you get it, just start finding a game of SA, check the map you're joining (up at the top by the 5 second timer) and if it's not within a few maps before Fondor then cancel and retry until you get a map or so before it or Fondor itself.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    I think it's this:
    Kamino
    Ryloth
    Unknown Regions
    D'Qar
    Fondor
    Endor
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • LeftTurnus
    1099 posts Member
    Yep, Fondor is after D'Qar and before Endor.
    Every few days the starting map for the rotation changes. What this means is usually on your first match you will start the map rotation on a particular map. Right now I believe it is starting on Ryloth.
    Use this info to see how many matches away a certain map is you want to play on. Knowing it is after D'Qar, if you were going to be done for the night, but you just finished D'Qar, stick it out as Fondor is next up.
    As long as the lobby does not collapse, the map order is reliable. Just don't leave or you will more than likely have to start over.
    Good luck! :)
  • LeftTurnus wrote: »
    Yep, Fondor is after D'Qar and before Endor.

As long as the lobby does not collapse, the map order is reliable. Just don't leave or you will more than likely have to start over.
    Good luck! :)

ok this makes sense as Most leave after 3 maps or so and the lobby collapses, I rarely reach the final maps I guess

• Jello770
    5592 posts Member
    Just terrible luck, I get it quite often.
    Psn: Jello770