criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Add A Galactic Assault Mode On Kessel?

Sgt_Fergus
2108 posts Member
I already know the current map size is too small but would be really nice if they could build upon the current map and add more to it and introduce a GA mode to it. make it all ground base most likely like Death Star II. I would like to see all maps have a GA mode including Kessel. Personally want to see Kessel also have HvV both regular and showdown and Blast and Strike. Also would like a Starfighter Assault over Kessel maybe in the future.

Replies

• I also liked The Kessel map but to be honest I don’t think they will go back and do over that map. They practically just copied Bespin and Jabbas Palace over without any changes. I believe the next GA maps will most likely be Clone Wars since that is such in high demand and rightly so. I’m certain they will also do an episode 9 season as well next year so the content is coming.
  • Sgt_Fergus
    2108 posts Member
    Cwebb1886 wrote: »
    I also liked The Kessel map but to be honest I don’t think they will go back and do over that map. They practically just copied Bespin and Jabbas Palace over without any changes. I believe the next GA maps will most likely be Clone Wars since that is such in high demand and rightly so. I’m certain they will also do an episode 9 season as well next year so the content is coming.

they did do lighting changes to those 2 maps. but also in the graveyards of jakku map they did actually add stuff to it like a crashed tantive on the side of phase 1, which was a few hints people thought earlier on dice had plans for Conquest and were extending the map as you can even go inside it in the GA map and its off to the side where it serves no purpose so why add it?? and ever since they announce a capture command post mode is coming.
  • Devlin21
    8236 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »
    I also liked The Kessel map but to be honest I don’t think they will go back and do over that map. They practically just copied Bespin and Jabbas Palace over without any changes. I believe the next GA maps will most likely be Clone Wars since that is such in high demand and rightly so. I’m certain they will also do an episode 9 season as well next year so the content is coming.

they did do lighting changes to those 2 maps. but also in the graveyards of jakku map they did actually add stuff to it like a crashed tantive on the side of phase 1, which was a few hints people thought earlier on dice had plans for Conquest and were extending the map as you can even go inside it in the GA map and its off to the side where it serves no purpose so why add it?? and ever since they announce a capture command post mode is coming.

Its gone now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Sgt_Fergus
    2108 posts Member
    Sgt_Fergus wrote: »

Its gone now.

it'll be back once they add conquest in that they announced will be coming. "capture that command post soldier"