criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

What are you getting out of your daily crates?

Okay all I’ve ever gotten out of these daily crates is 500 credits. No more no less, no skins, no emotes no nothing. What about you?

Replies

• Same. It's the only thing the daily crates have right now. Everything else is earned through either gameplay, timed challenges, or spending credits/crystals. I've heard they're planning on making emotes and poses purchasable with credits, but I don't know when it's gonna happen.
  • 500 credits. I thought that was by design.
  • Well I see all over the emotes and history poses that they’re available in crates
  • 500 credits. I thought that was by design.

It is.
  • Same. It's the only thing the daily crates have right now. Everything else is earned through either gameplay, timed challenges, or spending credits/crystals. I've heard they're planning on making emotes and poses purchasable with credits, but I don't know when it's gonna happen.

I think it’d be so much more fun for them to be available through crates. I know that when they were available there before I was excited to check my daily crates. Now not so much...
  • Devlin21
    8322 posts Member
    Emptes and victory poses are being avaliable for purchase soon.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif