criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Should Scarif be re-made?

Llunotts
281 posts Member
Scarif on BF2015 was great dont get me wrong, but the maps seem a bit poor and not diferent. Do you think the same? Would you like them be re-maded? I know it takes time but that up to you to decide.

Replies

• bfloo
    14546 posts Member
    Since I didn't like it the 1st time around, I'd want it remade from scratch.

Infiltration was terrible, at least phase 1 was.
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Scarif would be a really cool map but definitely no ports
  • Zach
    542 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    I’d like it remade, but only if they were willing to spend a lot of time on it. That’s one of those maps that can’t be rushed or else it’ll come out sucky
  • Trooper8059
    10198 posts Member
    Definitely. The maps in the last game were created solely off promotional material before the movie released. With the movie out now, there's a lot more potential that can be explored with Scarif.

I'd love to see a map inside the Citadel.
    PSN: Trooper8059
    "Remember: Your focus determines your reality."
    ezgif_5_a643336582.gif
  • Would like to see a galactic assault scenario for Scarif. maybe something that involves stealing the death star plans and just adjust it for a 3 phase scenario but who knows. Not to mention seeing new skins on that map for imps and rebels would be awesome.
  • Absolutely. The maps from last game weren't accurate to the film at all and were also poorly designed

A new large scale Scarif map for the conquest mode they're making
    opa95bn1kwxq.jpg
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Yes, I agree, but it would probably take time do to so.