criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Aerial's Rocket Launcher is actually capable of getting a multi kill

Empire_TW
6076 posts Member
I have problems killing half health assaults with this thing yet it is actually capable of killing a full health heavy, officer, and assault at the same time.
Janina Gavankar/Iden Versio Fan
hojevrxvarht.png
PSN: Empire_TW. Twitter: Empire_TW. Youtube: Empire_TW.

Replies

• "ahhhh", lmao.
    I no longer use this account or anything Battlefront related as of 08/07/2018.
  • It also does alot of damage to vehicles.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    Love this rocket launcher.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Was so much better in the beta.
    Everything is proceeding as I have forseen.
  • TheScape
    2215 posts Member
    Empire_TW wrote: »
    I have problems killing half health assaults with this thing yet it is actually capable of killing a full health heavy, officer, and assault at the same time.

That is one of the main reasons I rarely touch Aerials... The launcher is to unreliable for me (even if it seems like I hit them completely).
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Debot
    212 posts Member
    It is in dire need of a buff. Should have spray/spread damage.
  • ....only because they have lost health from other's hits unfortunately
  • DrX2345
    2888 posts Member
    It definitely needs more AoE. It's a rocket launcher - i.e an explosive weapon - not a slow firing Cycler Rifle. The only thing it's really good for is attacking heroes who have their block up in GA, and sometimes defending an objective by sitting in a spot where they won't see you straight away, waiting for someone to try and activate an objective then shooting them. Obviously it an be useful in other situations, but those are probably the only two consistent ones. It moves so slowly actually that it's hard to hit a moving ATST at range, which is saying something.
    OOM19 wrote: »

Imagine it

A horde of Bipedal Millennium Falcons with cheeseburgers for legs
    If there seems to be random words or phrases in my post that don't make sense, blame Autocorrect.
    #COOMCAIBDJF