criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
November Community Calendar
Triple XP Event

The Roadmap

167891012Next

Replies

• awzchaaibbo7.jpg
    I assume everything is fine
    Can we please have a little bit of communication

Can you release an updated version of the roadmap with the August Update?

The only difference would be double XP weekend added in august
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Wait a minute, what if the new large scale mode comes in September, but they split obi and greivous Till another month.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Wait a minute, what if the new large scale mode comes in September, but they split obi and greivous Till another month.

"Fall" ends on December 21st.... If I were you, I'd expect December 21st as the earliest possible day, and have the option to be pleasantly surprised.
    ==============================================================
    3ydnuscizll8.png
    Mygeeto CT thread + demo video!
    https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/133499/outer-rim-community-transmission-demo-video-idea/p1
  • 3zwpbtn9tp5t.png

This is how a clone officer looks and it’s canon. You don’t like it then don’t use them. Problem solved.

Yeah stop complaint how a clone officer look because they got it right and this is how they look.
  • wait new update is coming soon
  • 3zwpbtn9tp5t.png

This is how a clone officer looks and it’s canon. You don’t like it then don’t use them. Problem solved.

Yeah stop complaint how a clone officer look because they got it right and this is how they look.

For a Naval Officer, not an Army Officer (aka the ones who should be fighting on the ground)
  • AzorAhai
    1374 posts Member
    3zwpbtn9tp5t.png

For a Naval Officer, not an Army Officer (aka the ones who should be fighting on the ground)

Both are fine by me. We should get skins to change the appearance of the officers to wearing armor if we want, colored specifically for whatever color they're wearing on that map.
  • AzorAhai wrote: »
    3zwpbtn9tp5t.png

Both are fine by me. We should get skins to change the appearance of the officers to wearing armor if we want, colored specifically for whatever color they're wearing on that map.

Exactly
  • “More content now!!”
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    add emperor palpatine and fixing 2x BP multiplier bug to the roadmap for August
  • Any chance on finally fixing the issues with the AT-AT Orbital Strike ability? It's still touchy, and doesn't always work when it's suppose to. Likewise, the color of the turbo laser bolts for the AT-AT's Orbital Strike on Hoth, Outpost Delta should be green, and the general brightness and thickness of all Orbital Strike turbo laser bolts (for Endor, Research Station 9 and Hoth, Outpost Delta) need to be more robust like they were in the last Battlefront. These problems have existed since launch, and it'd be great to have them corrected once and for all.

Also, I noticed after one of the major updates that Heroes no longer perform their neat little introductory animations when selecting them at the pre-match spawn screen, and I don't believe removing their animations was intentional because: 1) all Trooper and Special Unit classes still have their animations at the spawn screen, and 2) all Heroes still have them in the Collection menu. Will this issue be fixed?
    "All wings report in."
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »
    Any chance on finally fixing the issues with the AT-AT Orbital Strike ability? It's still touchy, and doesn't always work when it's suppose to. Likewise, the color of the turbo laser bolts for the AT-AT's Orbital Strike on Hoth, Outpost Delta should be green, and the general brightness and thickness of all Orbital Strike turbo laser bolts (for Endor, Research Station 9 and Hoth, Outpost Delta) need to be more robust like they were in the last Battlefront. These problems have existed since launch, and it'd be great to have them corrected once and for all.

Also, I noticed after one of the major updates that Heroes no longer perform their neat little introductory animations when selecting them at the pre-match spawn screen, and I don't believe removing their animations was intentional because: 1) all Trooper and Special Unit classes still have their animations at the spawn screen, and 2) all Heroes still have them in the Collection menu. Will this issue be fixed?

They fixed the orbital strike and its too good now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• BTL-A4_Ace
    736 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Any chance on finally fixing the issues with the AT-AT Orbital Strike ability? It's still touchy, and doesn't always work when it's suppose to. Likewise, the color of the turbo laser bolts for the AT-AT's Orbital Strike on Hoth, Outpost Delta should be green, and the general brightness and thickness of all Orbital Strike turbo laser bolts (for Endor, Research Station 9 and Hoth, Outpost Delta) need to be more robust like they were in the last Battlefront. These problems have existed since launch, and it'd be great to have them corrected once and for all.

They couldn't have. It still doesn't reliably activate when it's suppose to.
    "All wings report in."
  • BTL-A4_Ace wrote: »

They couldn't have. It still doesn't reliably activate when it's suppose to.

I wouldn't know, I cannot find any games. :(

Bah ha!
  • Landoluv
    101 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    By the time all this stuff comes rdr2 Will b out and most of us will have moved on..its pretty sad

Edited for language. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Landoluv wrote: »
    By the time all this **** comes rdr2 Will b out and most of us will have moved on..its pretty sad

Well I don’t like RDR so, I’ll probably stick around a bit longer until another good game comes out
  • Agherosh wrote: »
    The only solution is the boycott.

I'm a fan of Battlefield too but i won't buy the Battlefield V neither nothing more from DICE.

Not more i will pay for beta games neither lies of free DLCs.

If Battlefield V launch flops, you can be sure this game will definitely have no chance to be saved. EA will just say no to Battlefront and that's it. The biggest chance for Battlefront 2 to get their devs back and get back to actually working well in the game, is if Battlefield V actually does good.

Well, orbital strike is not what I would call "fixed". It does activate more often now, but the people it is aimed at do not get their warning it is incoming. So to me it is still considered "broken". It is not working like it should be.
  • LeftTurnus wrote: »
    Agherosh wrote: »
    The only solution is the boycott.

I'm a fan of Battlefield too but i won't buy the Battlefield V neither nothing more from DICE.

Not more i will pay for beta games neither lies of free DLCs.

If Battlefield V launch flops, you can be sure this game will definitely have no chance to be saved. EA will just say no to Battlefront and that's it. The biggest chance for Battlefront 2 to get their devs back and get back to actually working well in the game, is if Battlefield V actually does good.

Well, orbital strike is not what I would call "fixed". It does activate more often now, but the people it is aimed at do not get their warning it is incoming. So to me it is still considered "broken". It is not working like it should be.

Yep +1
  • Draxin
    248 posts Member
    Are people still having problems finding games? I'd like to jump back in and play some HvV but I've been seeing people complain about not finding any matches. What's going on?
    Hi.
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Draxin wrote: »
    Are people still having problems finding games? I'd like to jump back in and play some HvV but I've been seeing people complain about not finding any matches. What's going on?

Its on and off for me. Went weeks without it after having it when it first started happening. Came back last week was gone till today for ga only.

In my case.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Add to roadmap Yoda new emote he complains about seagulls while swinging his cane.
  • When will the updated Roadmap come out? I heard it would be in August.
    Bring back Extraction to the main menu please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Episode IX
    “Season” 5: Rogue One
  • John_Zonbi wrote: »
    Add to roadmap Yoda new emote he complains about seagulls while swinging his cane.

Hahah! I know that reference.
  • moltentown
    198 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    Are there any hints or news about the new hero appearances in Winter? I badly want new Luke skins and might be willing to pay $ for them, especially if it is his final outfit in Return of the Jedi. That simple white/silver jacket flap makes the outfit for me.

42qqicaj5nsd.png
  • moltentown wrote: »
    Are there any hints or news about the new hero appearances in Winter? I badly want new Luke skins and might be willing to pay $ for them, especially if it is his final outfit in Return of the Jedi. That simple white/silver jacket flap makes the outfit for me.

42qqicaj5nsd.png

Yes more luke skins. Endor, pilot and Farmboy luke.
  • When will the updated Roadmap come out? I heard it would be in August.

You heard right, it is August. But it likely won’t be updated until the August content patch drops, which I expect around the 20th.
  • Devlin21
    8331 posts Member
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    When will the updated Roadmap come out? I heard it would be in August.

You heard right, it is August. But it likely won’t be updated until the August content patch drops, which I expect around the 20th.

Ben said on reddit end of month.

Im making a post of everything hes said on reddit so far. Will post in the twitter news thread.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Kerle
    427 posts Member

Not really. Only in the hands of a skilled player. In all this time I got only killed once by it, when I was Luke and there was no warning for it incoming.

I like the current state of it.
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    When will the updated Roadmap come out? I heard it would be in August.

Ben said on reddit end of month.

Im making a post of everything hes said on reddit so far. Will post in the twitter news thread.

Thanks
    You should be the community manager
    Sad that you have to do it
    Cheers
  • How about a fix for the screen flicker when switching star cards or dying? I'm tired of it. The screen will turn black for a second before coming back. I reinstalled the game too but its still there. Only recently surfaced on my end.
    By the time all this **** comes rdr2 Will b out and most of us will have moved on..its pretty sad

Well I don’t like RDR so, I’ll probably stick around a bit longer until another good game comes out

??suit urself

:D :D
    Landoluv wrote: »

:D :D

Wut?