criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Calendar

The Roadmap

Replies

• Draxin
    251 posts Member
    SVEJ wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    Landoluv wrote: »
    F8RGE wrote: »
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Modders couldve made all this happen in less than a month..this is very disappointing to say the least

Modders using assets already developed to bandaid a new look that doesn’t come close to an actual developed from the ground up hero doesn’t even remotely compare.

This argument is flawed. It’s redundant. They mesh together already existing pieces to make ghetto versions of skins. WOW! Amazing. :smirk:

I’ll take a built from the ground up Hero & Skin over a modded arm chair developed bandaid.

You want a Ferrari? Or a Civic with a Ferrari body kit!? :lol:

A ghetto version of the skins?? LOLOLOLOL Bruh yopur comment needs a rethink. Modders make better skins from the tools they have available, once DICE creates mods and introduces new tools, modders make better use of them and make better skins and drop more content. Jango fett mod is a better version than what DICE would ever create. **** modders even improve the game on visual style and drastically improve audio performance.

Don't give me this **** about ghetto meshes and comparing you civic to a ferrari if you dont even understand what modders do.

So far the best they've done is retextures and sound retouching. Nothing impactful in the actual matches. I'm looking for actual gameplay content, not just playing Fashion Souls again for the 30th time. XD

ughh the modders have done more to the game than dice has, plus the modders mods are actually better than what dice is releasing, so a AAA company cant release content as good as a bunch of modders? thats sad.

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    Just skins, which are easy eneugh.
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Modders couldve made all this happen in less than a month..this is very disappointing to say the least

Modders using assets already developed to bandaid a new look that doesn’t come close to an actual developed from the ground up hero doesn’t even remotely compare.

This argument is flawed. It’s redundant. They mesh together already existing pieces to make ghetto versions of skins. WOW! Amazing. :smirk:

I’ll take a built from the ground up Hero & Skin over a modded arm chair developed bandaid.

A ghetto version of the skins?? LOLOLOLOL Bruh yopur comment needs a rethink. Modders make better skins from the tools they have available, once DICE creates mods and introduces new tools, modders make better use of them and make better skins and drop more content. Jango fett mod is a better version than what DICE would ever create. **** modders even improve the game on visual style and drastically improve audio performance.

Don't give me this **** about ghetto meshes and comparing you civic to a ferrari if you dont even understand what modders do.

So far the best they've done is retextures and sound retouching. Nothing impactful in the actual matches. I'm looking for actual gameplay content, not just playing Fashion Souls again for the 30th time. XD

ughh the modders have done more to the game than dice has, plus the modders mods are actually better than what dice is releasing, so a AAA company cant release content as good as a bunch of modders? thats sad.

I still disagree with the mods though. Yeah the touch up/appearance ones for Yoda’s saber for example is beautiful work. That one is super nice. (I look at what they do often). However what I said still rings true in regards to Skins. Using already existing assets isn’t “Development”. It’s merely adjusting assets to mix appearances to modify a look. Basically advanced copy and paste. Nothing phenomenal mind you. Taking palpatines robe and putting it on Maul amazes people!? Come on man lol!

Like I said before, I’d rather have the real deal from them when they deploy the skins/Heroes than a fake client side only mod any day.
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

I still disagree with the mods though. Yeah the touch up/appearance ones for Yoda’s saber for example is beautiful work. That one is super nice. (I look at what they do often). However what I said still rings true in regards to Skins. Using already existing assets isn’t “Development”. It’s merely adjusting assets to mix appearances to modify a look. Basically advanced copy and paste. Nothing phenomenal mind you. Taking palpatines robe and putting it on Maul amazes people!? Come on man lol!

Like I said before, I’d rather have the real deal from them when they deploy the skins/Heroes than a fake client side only mod any day.
    Some of the mods are just plain wierd and things that many would not like in game due to how cannon they are. Off/on saber mod was probobly just taken from an existing file somewhere, and skin mods are just topographical. I mean, many are just filters, altering colour schemes. Anyone can do that. I cannot think of one actual content mod that has been created. Even empty Mos Eisley was just the removable of the coding for buildings. Jetpack Cargo mod pre-release? Just taken from existing files. Only a few mods provide actually valuable content, with one coming to mind: the conquest mod. While incomplete, I think it was adept at showing us it is possible. And apoarently they had already been working on it, as a large scale mode was confirmed to be in the works on this forum months ago.
    So, still no new weapons. Thanks, DICE. Keep sucking at making games!

I think dice is the only reason we’re getting anything. Screw EA, lets drive them into the ground and give dice a worthy partner

Haha! :D It isn't EA, it's DICE. They are the ones that make the game, not EA. People just on the EA hate wagon cause it's the cool thing to do.

DICE physically makes the games, and they clearly suck at it. Just look at BF1, BF4, BF3.....they literally cannot "fix" anything without breaking more ****. Even then, they never care to put out a polished game, and that's not because of EA.

That's like you spilling your milk and blaming some guy 6,000 miles away from you for it. Maybe if people actually blame the people that physically create the game and not the people that make the poster for it, DICE would give a **** and try to get better.

EA thinks the game is unprofitable due to no mtx loot boxes. Dice wants the game to succeed, but needs to prove it to EA. Dice releases skins that can be bought with money, but do not influence actual gameplay much. Dice makes money, proves EA wrong, and more content comes.

Like I've said before already, if the modding community were given the proper tools. Thing's wouldn't be so mediocre.
    Hi.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    How did this get to tea? Not that I'm hating tea - celestial seasons would be my pick - not being snooty.
    In the AM - prefer strong black coffee (don't be wrong on that) w/ stevia (can't use sugar anymore - late stage Lyme disease) and if it's fresh brewed - throw an ice cube on top - don't like to wait for the wake up call.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Draxin wrote: »
    If they put out a Dev kit and modders could do there thing we would have so much content it would be ridiculous.

Exactly. But people don't want progress...Dash

You’re joking right...... All I want is progress. Don’t even try to insinuate that I don’t want progress. The thought alone is a joke, as was the statement.

Me of all people. :lol:

#YoureBarkingUpTheWrongTree

Everything I've said of this game was valid criticism and if followed up on, many people wouldn't be so negatively opinionated of the current game as they are now. After all. You and another person are always seen smacking down anyone who comes with a valid point to the game that might be negative in the slightest. Progression also means improvement which funnily enough Dice can't go on because every patch has caused several new bugs to show themselves after maybe fixing one or two slight annoyances... Honestly. Would you rather wait month after month or even almost an entire YEAR for a one good map? Or would you rather get 10 decently made maps every month of the year or even every week by the fans, the players, and the heart of Star Wars itself who endearingly play the game non-stop like you and many others.

Both sides of the coin have valid points and all well if it is for the player base / community.
    There are legal issues / ramifications / etc. which I have gut feeling has hampered 'more' stuff from being present - the brand is huge with 'big ears' - they paid a pretty penny, dime, quarter, silver dollar and a bicentennial fifty cent piece to have the know on all things Star Wars however it feels like they are alienating (pun intended) the fans they built up for decades with pettiness - loosen the belt, drop the tie and see what happens.
    The game for months felt so uptight (stick coal up there and in a month you get a diamond - you get the idea) and no one could talk about it from the offices - traded stock and so on and then boom, the dam broke and there was chitter and then poof - Houdini, nothing to be noted and then Ben Walke (has to be a Solo) has been straight and i'm hoping he don't get fired for doing his job - fine line he has to walk(e).
    Really feel like the hoorah is going to be over the next few months on CW and then hooplah for BF3 - with all the previous maps from BF1 and BF2 plus next movies - that equals revenue if done right with less hand-ties.
    Here's to a new hope.
    Post edited by IIPrest0nII on
  • Dash
    11734 posts Member
    Kniphtee wrote: »
    How did this get to tea? Not that I'm hating tea - celestial seasons would be my pick - not being snooty.
    In the AM - prefer strong black coffee (don't be wrong on that) w/ stevia (can't use sugar anymore - late stage Lyme disease) and if it's fresh brewed - throw an ice cube on top - don't like to wait for the wake up call.

I wanted to quit coffee and try tea out. We’d been talking about it for a while and I just never started it. So I brought it up a sec to get the details down one last time. So this Friday when it comes in I’ll have a new Star Wars mug (who doesn’t love those :sunglasses:) and some awesome recommended tea to drink! Very excited! :blush:
    Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member

I wanted to quit coffee and try tea out. We’d been talking about it for a while and I just never started it. So I brought it up a sec to get the details down one last time. So this Friday when it comes in I’ll have a new Star Wars mug (who doesn’t love those :sunglasses:) and some awesome recommended tea to drink! Very excited! :blush:

Not busting my man - I enjoy tea from time to time and quit coffee typically when it gets hot up here on the northcoast -but back to it when the thermometer goes below 50 or so - my go to is H2O w/ some fresh lime/lemon and berries - I have a compromised immune system so have to keep most things in check but somehow coffee is always a 'good morning'. Wait to you have kidssss...had to ditch my Vader mug (kids version is a typical coffee mug with a frozen Lego Vader as an ice cube - I did non invent this but hey it's being Dad I guess) for the travel family photo mug - it sufficed but missed the da-da-da-dadada… Kid blew up the tv so have to do some wiring tomorrow to get back on and play some more - looking forward to breaking down some film.
  • Dash
    11734 posts Member

Not busting my man - I enjoy tea from time to time and quit coffee typically when it gets hot up here on the northcoast -but back to it when the thermometer goes below 50 or so - my go to is H2O w/ some fresh lime/lemon and berries - I have a compromised immune system so have to keep most things in check but somehow coffee is always a 'good morning'. Wait to you have kidssss...had to ditch my Vader mug (kids version is a typical coffee mug with a frozen Lego Vader as an ice cube - I did non invent this but hey it's being Dad I guess) for the travel family photo mug - it sufficed but missed the da-da-da-dadada… Kid blew up the tv so have to do some wiring tomorrow to get back on and play some more - looking forward to breaking down some film.

I do love coffee, so this will be quite the adjustment for sure. And what you described sounds chaotic! Man, now I’m gonna wait two more years to have kids lol! :lol:

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Kniphtee
    991 posts Member

I do love coffee, so this will be quite the adjustment for sure. And what you described sounds chaotic! Man, now I’m gonna wait two more years to have kids lol! :lol:

Life happens - love it because you only get one of it.
  • Dash
    11734 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Trust me I know. I’m all about living it right the first/only time around. Got a lot of good going on, gonna make a lot better, gonna live great. Gotta be happy right!? :blush:

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Landoluv wrote: »
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Oh wow when exactly winter? @F8RGE
    Tootsie pop?

Guys, you gotta read the entire thing. THEY SPECIFICALLY TELL YOU MORE WILL BE ADDED AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BECOME MORE DETAILED. I CANNOT BE LOUDER AND MORE OBVIOUS FOR YOU ALL.

But nothing new is on the roadmap, so why release it? Why not wait until the “other” stuff is added. Why isn’t that “other” stuff here anyway?

Yes read the entire thing and he give us this roadmap to tell us when to except things. Also before you say we expected this. Did you really expected genosis,anakin and duly in winter, no. My point exactly .
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    1. Thanks for delviering the roadmap on Friday as planned.
    2. The roadmap as you explained is a living document / work in process
    3. Could you add updated roadmap to a section of the next community transmissions? i mean only if it has new information of course. but i think this document could be used as a communication tool to keep track of all the confirmed content being worked on in the game. More will be confirmed as the months/weeks go on.
    4. Or maybe sticky the roadmap somewhere in announcement and revise it as new info becomes available so we always have the latest confirmed information.
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Tootsie pop?

Guys, you gotta read the entire thing. THEY SPECIFICALLY TELL YOU MORE WILL BE ADDED AND THAT EVERYTHING WILL BECOME MORE DETAILED. I CANNOT BE LOUDER AND MORE OBVIOUS FOR YOU ALL.

But nothing new is on the roadmap, so why release it? Why not wait until the “other” stuff is added. Why isn’t that “other” stuff here anyway?

Yes read the entire thing and he give us this roadmap to tell us when to except things. Also before you say we expected this. Did you really expected genosis,anakin and duly in winter, no. My point exactly .

But that’s one of the inherent problems with the roadmap, we were told CW was to arrive in Fall, but then we get told actually half will be in Winter.
    But to the main point of my argument, why release the roadmap before any new information is placed on it? Because otherwise, all they would of had to have said is, “btw, Anakin, Dooku and Geonosis are coming in Winter” and everything else would still be where it is now, nothing new.
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Tootsie pop?

I did. I sadly did. And we got it...
    We need a Tier System for the Heroes. It would justify the "op-ness" of Vader over Han and Chewbacca. It would cost much more to unlock Vader, and would require you to save a lot more than for other heroes and vehicles, but it would be rewarding in the end...

"It would essentially ruin the eras and turn them into nothing much more than the same thing and same experience but with a different skin. Which is contrary to the point in having eras in the first place." - ZmanGames
  • stevenomes
    4701 posts Member
    i did notice that and tried to make a post about the roadmap with a suggestion to keep it a live document somewhere we can refer back to it if anything added.
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Tootsie pop?

But that’s one of the inherent problems with the roadmap, we were told CW was to arrive in Fall, but then we get told actually half will be in Winter.
    But to the main point of my argument, why release the roadmap before any new information is placed on it? Because otherwise, all they would of had to have said is, “btw, Anakin, Dooku and Geonosis are coming in Winter” and everything else would still be where it is now, nothing new.

Yeah but there did try to add new stuff but the team weren’t confident that they will deliver on the dates they would assign. Also some new stuff was added like skins and quality of life changes.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member

Trust me I know. I’m all about living it right the first/only time around. Got a lot of good going on, gonna make a lot better, gonna live great. Gotta be happy right!? :blush:

Be happy without hurting others. The golden rule was treat people the way you would like to be treated - should be treat people the way they want to be treated (without getting into the deranged and self-mutilators that is). 15th year wedding anniversary, heading out for dinner...and whatever else the night brings - have the kids with us so nothing crazy. Be great man, keep it up.
  • Dash
    11734 posts Member

Be happy without hurting others. The golden rule was treat people the way you would like to be treated - should be treat people the way they want to be treated (without getting into the deranged and self-mutilators that is). 15th year wedding anniversary, heading out for dinner...and whatever else the night brings - have the kids with us so nothing crazy. Be great man, keep it up.

Have a great time dude! Be safe! Enjoy :blush:

Licensed REALTOR®
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Landoluv
    101 posts Member
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

what?
    you dont like this scavenger rey mod?

or this ben kenobi mod.

no way dice could do better than this.

:lol:

Not to sound mean but strawmanning doesn't get you anywhere, please do answer his question without the emoji's.
    Especially Old Ben, that's a pretty descent skin for a mod. Even down to the saber hilt detail.

Thing's wouldn't be so "meshy" and "re-used" if Dice would release the source code for the game along with the actual engine editor. Like Pandemic did. Entirely new weapons, models, skeletons for said models, maps, planets, even new sound effects and music was all made possible with the tools to the OG Battlefront series. They did that because the game was made for the fans in mind.

That's one reason the old games never died out. I guarantee you if the modding community were given the proper tools and time. They could probably take up job of producing new content for the current game while Dice poors all focus into the next installment, setting up the base for the next to allow the fans to later on add what they want...DIRECTLY from the fans. Actually, that sounds like a neat idea.

Goood! If only if only
  • Wow came back to check on if anything has been added as a surprise strangely not, I have gotten rid of my copy for now, though I don't see me getting it again unless something miraculously goes wrong with BO4 and bfv.
    I'm satiating my multiplayer need with BO3 ATM, forgot how much I loved that game and there's still new content being added too!
    Anyway to the people saying about the unmentioned content on the road map, hoping it's bf1 maps or characters. I agree that'd be worthy of sticking on the actual map, no the extra things they aren't mentioning will just be big fixes and balances etc that they can't predict which is 'why' they can't mention it on the road map because they don't know what'll be fixed and what won't in-between. Simple as that.
    Catch you all later!
  • Thanks a lot! Will be great :grimace: Maybe Mace Windu in January will be greater?
  • Toddyrocket
    2506 posts Member
    All roads lead to Scarif
  • tankertoad
    6548 posts Member
    Add "remove palps" to roadmap.
    41st.org Founder "Where the Game is Winnable."

are-you-threatening-me-gif.gif
  • Yeah, no. It's DICE. They again, this morning proved they can't do a **** thing right as usual.

What did they change today?
    Top favorite heroes and villains missing:
    Ahsoka, Rex, Padme, Cody, Mace
    Bane, Thrawn, Ventress, Jango, Savage
    0np8u7zs8tne.gif
  • tankertoad wrote: »
    Add "remove palps" to roadmap.
    .... :D

• Can we have a update in the roadmap
    A date when new maps will arrive for GA and Extraction
    All i ask is for some communication on new maps
  • Really love the look of all the content that is coming and really appreciate the info and Work that has gone into it..... but ....
    can’t help but think that by Xmas we will at last have the game we should of had on release date
  • Im hyped for clone wars content :)
  • All roads lead to Scarif
    we want new maps not old ones. Jedi temple etc
  • LOTR2013
    278 posts Member
    Yeah, no. It's DICE. They again, this morning proved they can't do a **** thing right as usual.

What did they change today?

Knackered Palp and instead of hotfixing, they got lazy and removed him completely. But, it also goes to prove they suck at their job. A bit of testing goes a long way.

What do you mean instead of hotfixing? Palpatine will be fixed in the hotfix.
  • Toddyrocket
    2506 posts Member
    All roads lead to Scarif
    we want new maps not old ones. Jedi temple etc

I want a rogue 1 season
    So i mustn't be in the WE group
    Plus who said i want old maps
    I'll will take any maps and yes i would prefer new ones
  • Stoked! It's awesome that the dev team is willing to show this off. Not to mention it's all free. Game?? on!!
  • No one's gonna be playing this game by fall if the matchmaking tests don't stop. I see it's on your priority list, but it has been SO BAD lately, I don't even know if I should bother trying to get in a game anymore.
  • razorus09
    116 posts Member
    Its time to rest finally , see u on winter. Hopes for more content and fix
  • SVEJ wrote: »
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

Edited for content. - EA_Cian
    mda12x6d5vsl.png

mda12x6d5vsl.png

EA_Cian wrote: »
    Quick reminder folks, while discussing our favorite hot beverages is all fine and dandy, this thread isn't about coffee and tea. :smile: Let's try to keep it on-topic, please.

Was about to say something... Thank you!
    On a serious note, I was looking at clone trooper appearances, and it os spread out over 3 months. Looks like a lot of skin options. And once again bringing attention to how the large scale game mode comes, and then Geonosis a month later. Very glad, because we know we will get more than one map.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Hey guys I created a list of Clone wars hero’s I would love to see in the game. You should check them out. https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115612/eight-clone-wars-era-hero-s-i-would-love-to-see#latest
  • Hate it if you wish but I'm glad they're acknowledging the issues and speaking out letting us know there is a future for this game. I rather get stuff little by little instead of one huge update that just causes more problems and game breaking bugs. Release little by little, fix anything reported, repeat.
    Lets hope there is no Battlefront 3 next year though given Episode 9 is coming then and they just do DLC for 2 like they did with Solo. I'm not buying $60 games that only get 1 year of support then abandoned for another version.
  • John_Zonbi wrote: »
    Hate it if you wish but I'm glad they're acknowledging the issues and speaking out letting us know there is a future for this game. I rather get stuff little by little instead of one huge update that just causes more problems and game breaking bugs. Release little by little, fix anything reported, repeat.
    Lets hope there is no Battlefront 3 next year though given Episode 9 is coming then and they just do DLC for 2 like they did with Solo. I'm not buying $60 games that only get 1 year of support then abandoned for another version.

They woill not do that. Bad marketing. Bad rep. Less profit.
    34klo3e3nlma.jpeg
    Threads Want
    I want...
    El-16HFE rof buff
    Engineer class
    OOM-9
    Dual pistols
    Commando class, ARC, commando droid, Inferno Squad, Insurgent, Shock Trooper(FO), assassin(Resistance).
    Umbara
    Utapau
    Heavy/Light vehicle classes
    Dwarf spider droid
    Homing Spider Droid
    Snail Tank
    Saber tank
    RO Jedha tank
    Actual bombs coming out of the bomber.
    RO season
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    Be thankful for what we get - but please more maps for extraction.
  • Scrapper_142
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Will padme and jango come to battlefront 2 or star wars open world
    Post edited by Scrapper_142 on
  • What happened to darth sideous? Why was he removed as a villian choice??

• Kerle
    427 posts Member

What happened to darth sideous? Why was he removed as a villian choice??

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115261/palpatine-hotfix-more/p1
    "Lady Gaga said shes addicted to [THC]. And its not harmless." - Jeff Sessions, US Attorney General

"Yeah, ok, Jeff. But Lady Gaga also said: 'I think that men and women deserve to love each other equally'...
    ...So please, Jeff, if you going to live your life according to Gaga quotes, accept the entire canon." - John Oliver.
  • He was removed Because his lightning can go through walls he should be back next hotfix scheduled to be coming between now and August
  • Also August update may be between august 3 and august 26
  • Dash wrote: »

Kids are the best. I'd die for my kids. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Having said that, I am always exhausted by them.
  • Devlin21
    8332 posts Member
    He was removed Because his lightning can go through walls he should be back next hotfix scheduled to be coming between now and August

It didn't go through walls.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• He was removed Because his lightning can go through walls he should be back next hotfix scheduled to be coming between now and August

It didn't go through walls.

I was killed six times in a row by a Palpatine who stayed behind a wall near the spawn and farmed me.
  • What about adding in some other appearances in the clone wars era? Darth maul with droid legs? Asoka, dooku, and the clone heroes, ventress? I can see why it might be difficult to translate strictly animated characters into this hyper realistic battlefront, but maybe worth exploring? Also, why no old luke? We can have young lando, han and yoda, but no old guys? Buh? Keep us posted. (maybe sprinkle in a few more space assault maps?)
  • IdeaMachineCA
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    We want new starfighter missions not new modes !You're not listening to us !

{EA_Lanna: removed a few exclamation points as per the rules on formatting}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • how they said "the roadmap will suffer some changes", so :
    How is Clone Wars Season, so will have to have Droidekas and ARC trooper, a good mode to put them in the game is bring to the game the new Reinforcement, the famous "Sentinel"
    the Blaster Cannon,( of the Star wars Battlefront 2015) that could turn for 360 degrees, could be a abiulities from the ARC trooper, beacuse could be equivalent the shield of Droidekas.
    I would like much this new reinforcement in the game.