criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Season content: Past vs Present and why is it now abysmally low in comparison?

TheStalker88
6084 posts Member
edited June 2018
I don't get it. We were promised at least as much content as in the last game, or close to it. How can the devs and some fans justify delaying new content for 5 or 6 months twice in a year and twice in a row with only 1 new map and a couple new heroes?

Replies

• It's hard to pump out content when your devs are being moved to other, more lucrative, projects. Shoutout to the 20 or so devs still working on this game, I know you are trying your best!
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    they do say its 3 times as much content as at launch of the last game. so theres that. but the quality of that content matters. id say the modes, maps, weapons released in bf2015 were much better than bf2. the heroes, starships, and offline content in bf2 are much better than those in the last game.
    Post edited by stevenomes on
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    You will still get people trying to justify it in the coming days.

Your best bet is patience and to wait until November 2030

November 2030?? Whoa calm down there J, I think you're being a little too aggressive there, you have to be more realistic, these things take time you know?
  • DarthJ
    6051 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

November 2030?? Whoa calm down there J, I think you're being a little too aggressive there, you have to be more realistic, these things take time you know?

2040 then?
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    DarthJ wrote: »

2040 then?

Idk man, with DICE you just never know, just got to have patience like you said.
  • TheStalker88
    6084 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    stevenomes wrote: »
    they do say its 3 times as much content as at launch of the last game. so theres that. but the quality of that content matters. id say the modes, maps, weapons released in bf2015 were much better than bf2. the heroes, starships, and offline content in bf2 are much better than those in the last game.

3 times as much content I find to be inaccurate. Small maps don't even cover 1.5 times as much. Big maps are not that big either and around the same in number. Then divide by 3 for each era and it's hardly anything