criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Light On Content Is The Problem, So Where Is...?

IG88VSBossk
935 posts Member
edited June 2018
The droidekas or the new class that Dennis was talking about in February? If the roadmap is being updated as we go, then will this be added to the list along with new weapons, vehicles and BF2015's maps? I think this was a prime time to showcase some awesome stuff today but somehow they royally screwed it up as usual. Winter is coming though, thats for sure lol. I just feel they had more than enough time to prepare fo this. Thoughts?

Replies

• The droidekas or the new class that Dennis was talking about in February? If the roadmap is being updated as we go, then will this be added to the list along with new weapons, vehicles and BF2015's maps? I think this was a prime time to showcase some awesome stuff today but somehow they royally screwed it up as usual. Winter is coming though, thats for sure lol. I just feel they had more than enough time to prepare fo this. Thoughts?

I think they’re spreading it out since that’s all that we’re gonna get. Look at how long obiwan and grevious took lol. You think they’ll really have enough time to make new ones AND compete with battlefield 5