criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Timed Challenge 1st July 2018 - "Fully Functional"

Tigzee
150 posts Member
Timed challenge for 1st July 2018 called "Fully Functional"..... is NOT functional! :s Does not register the kills as an interceptor in any Starfighter Assault map. Anyone try it on Galactic Assault?

Replies

• Eerilyquiet
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Yeah it’s broke. Someone suggested it needs to be player ships not AI ships
  • Tigzee
    150 posts Member
    No deffo nothing to do with AI's as I bagged at least a dozen enemy players. It can't mean 10 Hero Ships can it? Not for a 1000 credits. HAS to be broken....which would not be an uncommon issue for Daily Challenges...especially over weekend when nobody is around at DICE or EA to oversee server tweeks etc.
  • I did it. It's actually bomber kills not interceptor kills. Just another challenge description fail. My brother just got it as well so we both did it with bomber.
  • T0TALfps
    1191 posts EA Community Manager
    Hey Folks,

We have forwarded this through to the team, I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.
    beq77m6aitvn.png
    EA Community Coordinator, Anthem, Battlefield & Battlefront
    Twitter - Board Guidelines
    // Some of my posts may not represent the opinions of EA or DICE.
  • bfloo
    14096 posts Member
    I did it. It's actually bomber kills not interceptor kills. Just another challenge description fail. My brother just got it as well so we both did it with bomber.

hahahahahahaha
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

• MWB33
    1369 posts Member
    I did it. It's actually bomber kills not interceptor kills. Just another challenge description fail. My brother just got it as well so we both did it with bomber.

Confirmed this... Just finished with bomber as well. After 47 interceptor kills failed to count.
    Yes, play! Yes, a gamer's strength flows from adjustment. But beware of the nerf side...not adapting your tactics, stubbornness, wanting the game catered to you; the nerf side of gaming are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a death & respawn. If once you start down the nerf path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did many an apprentice.
  • Tigzee
    150 posts Member
    Cool... bomber it is then!! Cheers comrades! B)
  • Alex64
    5630 posts Member
    Dictionary defines Irony as the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite.
  • Come on DICE, jesus...
  • Cahhmakt
    218 posts Member
    Forwarding it to the team,,,,,like it would get fixed in a timely manner lol
  • dirgerex
    59 posts Member
    Good thing I checked the forum. I nearly went nuts trying to figure out the configuration with Interceptor. AI kills. Nope. Player kills. Nope. Hero kills. Only got a few. Nope.

BOMBER kills! LOL! What a bunch of fat-fingered dolts! Really, is that hard to get these things right?!
  • The worst thing is not these bugs. But that they are not fixed. At least you could remove it from Challenge, until it is fixed. Right away. Don't waste our time on NOTHING.
  • DaxStorm
    569 posts Member
    Fully dysfunctional more like!
    Thanks for the tip I’ll try with a bomber.
  • fancyladypants
    252 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Wow wow wow wow wow! Just completed this challenge as the bomber as well. Thanks @Mitsurugi_W and the OP @Tigzee for alerting to this and finding the actual challenge! Glad you posted here it is much appreciated.

Hang your heads in shame again dev team. Another bug that a simple check with Quality Assurance/Quality Control should have caught. Is there a QA/QC team? Is it just 2 dudes bouncing really really bad ideas off of each other amused by our frustration? This is so grossly incompetent it has to be purposeful. How can these clowns not get fired?

The dev team is "Aware". I guess being aware makes it OK because it won't get fixed. Being "Aware" is the final step. How about a roadmap to making things work?
  • Yup. Doesn't work. Seriously **** this game sometimes. Gonna ignore these challenges from now on.