criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Still waiting and waiting

Seronax
450 posts Member
... to finally have this pure epicness! Afraid its not gonna come...

EA/Dice too slow with the contents, even what they make are full of bugs, rushed or make nosense.
I guess EA/Dice isnt worthy to have SW licence in the future...their unrespectful actions against StarWars are just unacceptable.
1year 1 Map for GA only...what?
SW is soo rich universe while EA/Dice are not creative enough to use this wonderfull world what they got their hands on...Damn shame though

The game is beatuifull but empty, but at least now we know what to expect within this half year lol...
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• Toddyrocket
    2240 posts Member
    We do
    More and better content
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    A trench run like the last game would be a cool map for Starfighter Assault.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    Evazan127 wrote: »

Definitly Do, but DS2 battle has more epic part to choose from.
    Engaging StarDestroyers, Destroying the superstardestroyer, Enter to the DeathStar... oh man so many options yet nothign has arrived from it

3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• t3hBar0n
    5000 posts Member
    Seronax wrote: »

EA/Dice too slow with the contents, even what they make are full of bugs, rushed or make nosense.
    I guess EA/Dice isnt worthy to have SW licence in the future...their unrespectful actions against StarWars are just unacceptable.
    SW is soo rich universe while EA/Dice are not creative enough to use this wonderfull world what they got their hands on...**** shame though

The game is beatuifull but empty, but at least now we know what to expect within this half year lol...

You mean like when George Lucas remastered the OT to put in terrible music and CGI and make Greedo shoot first? You mean like when Lucas made the Phantom Menace which is terrible? You mean like when Disney made multiple terrible cash grabs filled with SJW nonsense and rehashed plots?

People seem to forget even recent history lol.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    t3hBar0n wrote: »

SW is soo rich universe while EA/Dice are not creative enough to use this wonderfull world what they got their hands on...**** shame though

You mean like when George Lucas remastered the OT to put in terrible music and CGI and make Greedo shoot first? You mean like when Lucas made the Phantom Menace which is terrible? You mean like when Disney made multiple terrible cash grabs filled with SJW nonsense and rehashed plots?

People seem to forget even recent history lol.

I did not forget what disney did...
    About Lucas, he is the father of Starwars he made some bad moves but overall without him we would never ever experience this epic story.

About EA/Dice they have/had the time, experience and resources to make this game good yet they failed it REPEDEATLY.

How much effort does it take to make Endor battle into the game within this 9 month? they have all the models in game, even the planet just Bwing plus superstardestroyer+DS2 are missing.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member

Engaging StarDestroyers, Destroying the superstardestroyer, Enter to the DeathStar... oh man so many options yet nothign has arrived from it
    We have Star destroyers though, and they aren’t that interesting. Of course it would be added on to the trench run.

The point is if you think realistically it’s nothing crazy
  • I love how people think things will get better if Disney takes the license from EA. before this new Spider-Man game and a Marvel vs Capcom sequel that bombed Marvel is only getting phone games, Lego games, and other cheap to make easy to make a profit on titles.

Star Wars will get the same treatment. This title isnt perfect but it's better than what Marvel has become which is probably what awaits a post EA star wars license.
  • Seronax wrote: »

Couldn’t agree more took the words right out of my mouth
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    edited July 2018

We have Star destroyers though, and they aren’t that interesting. Of course it would be added on to the trench run.

The point is if you think realistically it’s nothing crazy

how they represent the battle, yes but when multiple Stardestroyers are fighting against rebel ships while both fleet is moving would be more awesome!
    On Fondor/Endor/Kamino/Unknown Regions, everytime these ships are just standing there not doing anything. Only on Endor they will"advance"in the last phase which is make the whole battle a bit more realistic and cool.
    Something like the Real endor Or
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• All of the battles in the game to date have been a compliment to the canon and have not rewritten history (in the same way the spinoff movies don’t impact the main story) so I wouldn’t expect them to replay any iconic battles from the movies any time soon.

Also size has to be limited to keep polygons down and to keep players all in one area.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    All of the battles in the game to date have been a compliment to the canon and have not rewritten history (in the same way the spinoff movies don’t impact the main story) so I wouldn’t expect them to replay any iconic battles from the movies any time soon.

Also size has to be limited to keep polygons down and to keep players all in one area.

Ofc i didnt expect to put exactly the same amount of ship into the game. I perfectly know it would lagg even worse than what we have now. But to having 5-5 Destroyer/Rebel ship + few crusiers in empty space with a deathstar+endor background isnt impossible i belive. Superstardestroyer can be a backround too, just do some dynamic fight between the empire and the rebels within space.

Also in 2015 Trench Run pretty much based on the movie events :D

Edit: On Battle of Endor Admiral Ackbar should give orders to the rebel team, + Lando
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Don't worry it'll be Soon.
    cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.