criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

AT-ST on crait

Levo
238 posts Member
Totally useless on crait since the ion torpedo is buffed. Or am i missing something?
Xbox GT: Levo18

Replies

• Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Who knows. Crait hasnt been in rotation.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Levo
    238 posts Member
    It is i just played it right now
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Levo wrote: »
    It is i just played it right now

Its not supposed to be.

What map was it after?
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Levo
    238 posts Member
    I dont know just joined on crait i was surprised too.
  • TheScape
    1878 posts Member
    I read somewhere that it was stealthily added to the rotation. It was probably a server side patch.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Levo wrote: »
    I dont know just joined on crait i was surprised too.

Woot?
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Communication. Here. I thought this was supposed to improve?
  • Ciena_Ree
    906 posts Member
    The real question here is how are the Walkers faring? How did they do in your match, @Levo ? Did they manage to make it past phase one with a decent amount of health?
  • I just played Crait also - seems different
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member
    Omg. Playing it now.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Toddyrocket
    2232 posts Member
    Spoiler Alert
    Crait back in game
  • Levo
    238 posts Member
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    The real question here is how are the Walkers faring? How did they do in your match, @Levo ? Did they manage to make it past phase one with a decent amount of health?

Did it 40 tickets left. The resistance definitely has an advantage since the ion torpedo buff. When i was in a AT-ST i had to hide behind the walkers and snipe so they couldnt lock on so easily on me lol
  • Ciena_Ree
    906 posts Member
    Levo wrote: »

Did it 40 tickets left. The resistance definitely has an advantage since the ion torpedo buff. When i was in a AT-ST i had to hide behind the walkers and snipe so they couldnt lock on so easily on me lol

Yeah, I’m praying they’ve done some kind of balancing on the Ion torpedo, because that map with even a slightly knowledgeable Resistance team with some good ski-speeder pilots are going to wreck those Walkers.
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member

They had 26 tickets.
    Lost on phase two.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Ppong_Man12
    1883 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    On crait now, glad they got it back up.
    Post edited by Ppong_Man12 on
  • Devlin21
    8302 posts Member

They had 26 tickets.
    Lost on phase two.

Next team didnt know what the ion torpedo was.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• unit900000
    2610 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    ill be glad when they nerf the ion torpedo all it takes is one heavy that actually knows what they are doing and your dead or hiding behind a rock or something and cant push with your tank.

me and my friends fought each other yesterday and I Didn't even use the torpedo on them as its not fair and im not gonna do that to my friends luckily though NT with disruption shot is fair but also good vs tanks so I used that and it can pretty much solo and AT-ST just not as quickly as the enemy tank has actual time to react to it and take cover and heal or kill you.
  • Reinforced hull should give you resistance to Ion Torpedos, or let AT-STs gain BP at trooper rate.
    "Dude, don't call us plucky, we don't know what it means."
    Devoted worshipper of Haruhi Suzumiya
    Instagram
    Twitter
    DeviantArt
    YouTube
    346z5t0ufg6v.gif
  • i get my highest scores from at-st. but my biggest hate is also the at-st! tough balancing going on.