criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Falcon Nerf?!? Really???

Prev1
Seronax
450 posts Member
Who ever came up with the idea to nerf the Falcons HP+shield, definitly doesnt play SA AT ALL!!!
I dont care about your heroship hvv mod since i can easly lvl up my ships within SA, but to make them totally unusable trash within SA makes me really disappointed!

Forget to nerf the falcons hp NOW!
Actually they requires buff in speed and not nerf in hp. Ask ppl who invasted more time in a game mod than you, before u decide to nerf or buff something.
Cannot belive someone really come up to ruin the falcons just cause a silly bad mod!
3b81ofd486mu.jpg

Replies

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Place 12 submarines around its position.

Fire torpedos.

What happens to that carrier even with all its defense/countermeasure systems in place?

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

Place 12 enemy fighters in standard SFA around its position.

Fire all missiles and shoot all lasers.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

This ain’t the movies. It’s a game. Balance is balance. And they’re preparing for the new Mode tomorrow.

The same exact argument was made weeks ago with Ion torpedo. No one cared about what was Fair/Balanced until it affected Them.

Origin ID: "NWG_Dash"

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    Seronax wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »
    Take one United States Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

What happens to that carrier even with all its defense/countermeasure systems in place?

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

This ain’t the movies. It’s a game. Balance is balance. And they’re preparing for the new Mode tomorrow.

The same exact argument was made weeks ago with Ion torpedo. No one cared about what was Fair/Balanced until it affected Them.

SA was balanced!
    U wanna take down the falcon in this dumb mod? Pick a Maul it will last long 3seconds. Nerf was unnecessary and silly!
    Falcons were already in a hard situation but nerfing them with 30% hp is just blows my mind

I’m not saying “I want to nerf it”. I’m explaining the thought process behind it from what I read. The notes pretty much line up with my example, and also express balancing towards the new mode being introduced.

If they go too far with the downward adjustments, they can always revert it partially as has been done in the past with “over adjustments”.

Just explaining dude.

But to Them, that’s a balance change needed towards SFA & Preparing for the new Mode.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyUQ3FFqM-TQd-3xtZmHOGQ?view_as=subscriber
    Link to all my Guides here in Tips & Tricks: https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/113241/custom-class-hero-loadouts-builds-revisited-pt-2-6-14-2018#latest

"When you ask for trouble, you should not be surprised when it finds you". - Plo Koon
    rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• rollind24
    5015 posts Member
    I am concerned about it also OP. I was worried they would mess around with SA balance for the sake of a 4v4 Hero ship mode. The health buffs for the other ships seem reasonable. Falcon still has a lot of health compared to other ships and did get a slight speed buff so we will see.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • rollind24
    5015 posts Member
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

Dash, the Falcon is currently not a good comparison with the Ion Torpedo. I would agree if activating the Ion Torpedo made your trooper 3-4 times larger and could be be seen and fired at from enemies on 3/4 of the map.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    rollind24 wrote: »
    I am concerned about it also OP. I was worried they would mess around with SA balance for the sake of a 4v4 Hero ship mode. The health buffs for the other ships seem reasonable. Falcon still has a lot of health compared to other ships and did get a slight speed buff so we will see.

Lando who was already far the fastes got speed buff, not Han-Rey. They were good cause of their Hp and thougtness now its gone completly.
    -30% hp and no buff - nonsense
    at least they could buff their speed equaly like Lando but no, what amatures working at dice
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

Dash, the Falcon is currently not a good comparison with the Ion Torpedo. I would agree if activating the Ion Torpedo made your trooper 3-4 times larger and could be be seen and fired at from enemies on 3/4 of the map.

I understand if we compare utility. I’m speaking on how with that it was complaints before adjusting to the changes. And now it’s complaints before the patch has even deployed. Test it out first. Then Give feedback.

I was merely explaining what I was understanding from the notes themselves as well as history here with complaints before adjusting/experiencing the difference.

No more no less dude.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• rollind24
    5015 posts Member
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

I understand if we compare utility. I’m speaking on how with that it was complaints before adjusting to the changes. And now it’s complaints before the patch has even deployed. Test it out first. Then Give feedback.

I was merely explaining what I was understanding from the notes themselves as well as history here with complaints before adjusting/experiencing the difference.

No more no less dude.

Yea I get it. I’ll be trying it out but I am nervous on attempting to balance the hero ships for both modes. Hopefully I’m pleasantly surprised.
    #infantrylivesmatter
  • Dash
    11478 posts Member
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

No more no less dude.

Yea I get it. I’ll be trying it out but I am nervous on attempting to balance the hero ships for both modes. Hopefully I’m pleasantly surprised.

I’ll be trying it out tomorrow when I get back from work as well with you guys. If it’s Garbo, I’ll come back to this thread & be Extremely Vocal about it. Promise.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Rook008
    838 posts Member
    SA was balanced!
    Yes, it was. Falcons stayed alive by having a ton of health and/or having teammates around to pick off attackers, a slight speed boost is not going to offset the health decrease. The other Hero Ships were balanced against the base Starfighters in that while the Hero Ship might be more agile, a determined attacker or group of attackers could bring them down unless the Hero Ship pilot used better tactics or was a better pilot.
    Now it just seems like they want Falcons to be less tanky and the other Hero Ships to be more tanky. That's a poor way to balance them against each other and against base Starfighters.

Having Dice try to "balance" Hero Ships is like asking your 4 year old nephew to improve the Mona Lisa.
    Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

No more no less dude.

u looks really smart dude but im pretty sure i played.enough sa to know already its a bad idea from the start, dude!
    If u dont belive it u can always test it out! I will gladly enlight you
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

No more no less dude.

u looks really smart dude but im pretty sure i played.enough sa to know already its a bad idea from the start, dude!

I can tell there’s a language barrier. And I trust your input, this isn’t about that. Like I said above, let’s see what it’s like then jump all over it if it’s Realllllly bad ya know?

I’ll come back to this post tomorrow after I give it 3 hours and digest it all. Promise man. You have my word.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Seronax
    450 posts Member
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

No more no less dude.

I can tell there’s a language barrier. And I trust your input, this isn’t about that. Like I said above, let’s see what it’s like then jump all over it if it’s Realllllly bad ya know?

I’ll come back to this post tomorrow after I give it 3 hours and digest it all. Promise man. You have my word.

what i am afraid of, it will ruin SA and knowing How.slow dice is they not.gonna do anything to rebalance it until Xmas
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

No more no less dude.

what i am afraid of, it will ruin SA and knowing How.slow dice is they not.gonna do anything to rebalance it until Xmas

Then let’s not let it happen. If it’s bad, we will make some noise till it’s Properly adjusted. That’s what we’re supposed to do. Be vocal ya know? We’ll see how it is tomorrow and go at it then. Till then, I hope you have a great night dude! :blush:

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Seronax
    450 posts Member
    They could also apply these horrible stuff only in Hero SA and let normal SA remain excatly the same as it was! Than SA not gonna blow up cause of this noob act+ Dice can have their silly stuff as they pleased.

Everyone would win
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Techkiddz
    649 posts Member
    For me personally, the falcons were the easiest ships to destroy. I rarely used them since they are just big walking targets. This nerf could just put them in the grave for now.
  • Rook008
    838 posts Member
    They could also apply these horrible stuff only in Hero SA and let normal SA remain excatly the same as it was!

This would be the best thing to do if they absolutely must tweak anything for Hero Starfighter.

Gunfighter Ballads and Trail Songs
  • Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Rook008 wrote: »
    They could also apply these horrible stuff only in Hero SA and let normal SA remain excatly the same as it was!

This would be the best thing to do if they absolutely must tweak anything for Hero Starfighter.

They haven’t been able to do this for GA & HVV/Showdown. I don’t see them being able to do it for SFA & SFA Heroes either.

We all know they need seperate balancing for varying modes to not affect other modes when doing balancing. But it hasn’t been done yet/can’t be done yet. And I frankly don’t know if they can or will. This has been asked for since launch mind you. We’ll have to see what they come up with.

Just ask @lerodemmy , He knows as well as I do that we’ve been pushing for Seperate Balancing to ONLY affect the Modes being worked on and to keep adjustments Per mode accordingly. Simply hasn’t happened, with Zero explanation as to why either.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• Seronax
    450 posts Member

They haven’t been able to do this for GA & HVV/Showdown. I don’t see them being able to do it for SFA & SFA Heroes either.

We all know they need seperate balancing for varying modes to not affect other modes when doing balancing. But it hasn’t been done yet/can’t be done yet. And I frankly don’t know if they can or will. This has been asked for since launch mind you. We’ll have to see what they come up with.

Just ask @lerodemmy , He knows as well as I do that we’ve been pushing for Seperate Balancing to ONLY affect the Modes being worked on and to keep adjustments Per mode accordingly. Simply hasn’t happened, with Zero explanation as to why either.

Found this within the patch notes.

Y-Wing
    In Hero Starfighters game mode, reduced the efficiency of the Ion Cannon abilities stun effect

If they could do this with the Y wing i dont know why it is hard to do with everything else.

SA only required new maps, small tweaks and bug fixing, no one asked for these.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018

Y-Wing
    In Hero Starfighters game mode, reduced the efficiency of the Ion Cannon abilities stun effect

If they could do this with the Y wing i dont know why it is hard to do with everything else.

I don’t think you’re seeing the point being made. They are 2 seperate game modes that are currently as is, affected by the same adjustments. What should be done is two seperate Balancing scales, one for each mode, as to not interfere with each other.

So I understand what you’re saying/thinking. But the Devs need to create the seperate balancing scales so this could never be an issue again. It’s up to them when and how, if at all.

What people say is “easy” may not in fact at all be easy. I have zero clue how difficult that may or may not be to do/accomplish. But what I do know is it hasn’t been done yet for GA & HVV/Showdown. So I don’t know how they’d be able to do it separately for SFA & SFA Heroes.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• FriedPizza773
    1146 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    In my opinion, while this update does sounds reasonable enough for the new upcoming gamemode Hero Starfighters, I am mostly concerned about how this will affect in Starfighter Assault regarding with not only the Falcon's nerf but also with other Heroes ships' buff, especially the likes of Poe Dameron's and Luke Skywalker's X-Wings because of their BB-8/R2-D2 Ability that already heals a lot of their hull+shield.

In SA, unlike in Hero Starfighters, Hero Ships are not the "center of attention" in terms that the Defender team does not need to specifically kill them in order to win (as long as they are killing other regular starfighters and other targets like the cruisers and corvettes), but I believe that's hardly an excuse of why we should ignore them completely. For non-Falcon Heroes, even if they don't pose the biggest threat, I'm worried that they might be too difficult to kill them by myself due to a big boost of their hull+shield while being smaller targets that does not grab too much attentions from your ally ships that might be able to assist you. This could also means less opportunities for other players who also want to pick a Hero ship due to the limits of being used 3 at a time because those players who already picked their Hero ships might still be alive for a while.

As for the Falcons, they certainly need to depend on their survival with their large amount of health and friendly starfighters to fend of the pursuers, since they are a big target and they cannot make sharper turns to dodge and fight back as easily as most other ships does. While I believe nerfing their hull+shield may be reasonable enough for Hero Starfighter, I'm not so sure about for SA due to the nature of how each of these two gamemodes work differently. Yes, I know I already mentioned that Hero ships are not the "center of attention" in SA, but due to the Falcon's size they can attract the attention much easier than most others Hero ships even from a large distance to the point that a few enemy fighters will start chasing soon enough, and they will easily land a lot of hits on the Falcons.

Having said all that, it is a good idea to wait for the new update to be launched so we can start truly experiencing these changes for Hero Ships. Once we do, it is at that moment that we can start sending our feedback based on our experience. T0TALfps mentioned this from here:
    T0TALfps wrote: »
    TheScape wrote: »
    The only thing I'm worried about after reading the patch notes is how the changes to hero ships will affect Starfighter Assault (some of them got nerfed, but most of them got a considerable HP boost). Oh and this change is amazing for balance:
    STARFIGHTER ASSAULT
    • Changed Starfighter Assault Hero ship limits so one of the 3 ships doesn't have to be the Millennium Falcon & increased Villain ship limits to 3 from 2.

We'll be looking forward to hearing some feedback once you've had some time to check it out :smile:

Post edited by FriedPizza773 on
  • Dash wrote: »

Y-Wing

I don’t think you’re seeing the point being made. They are 2 seperate game modes that are currently as is, affected by the same adjustments. What should be done is two seperate Balancing scales, one for each mode, as to not interfere with each other.

So I understand what you’re saying/thinking. But the Devs need to create the seperate balancing scales so this could never be an issue again. It’s up to them when and how, if at all.

What people say is “easy” may not in fact at all be easy. I have zero clue how difficult that may or may not be to do/accomplish. But what I do know is it hasn’t been done yet for GA & HVV/Showdown. So I don’t know how they’d be able to do it separately for SFA & SFA Heroes.

They have been able to to an extent with Luke's force push damage. If they can allow certain damage numbers on troopers vs hero's that leads us to assume they can at least attempt to balance the modes separately as far as damage numbers go.
  • Dash
    11478 posts Member

Y-Wing

They have been able to to an extent with Luke's force push damage. If they can allow certain damage numbers on troopers vs hero's that leads us to assume they can at least attempt to balance the modes separately as far as damage numbers go.

Albeit still teeter tottering on the thin ice of sharing balancing between modes. Which brings me back to my point, Seperate Balancing Scales and none of this is an issue. Why hasn’t it been done yet!? What’s the deal!?

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• marvin616
    376 posts Member
    SA is the mode I'm best in but rarely play anymore due to the lack of new maps.

If the devs feel an adjustment is needed for the new hero mode I'm fine with it because the new mode will get me back into the cockpit more often.

Like Dash has said, if the the adjustment is too severe then I will come here and air my grievance.

For all the **** they get, the devs have been pretty good about listening to the player base and implementing reasonable changes when there is an issue.
  • Dash
    11478 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    marvin616 wrote: »
    SA is the mode I'm best in but rarely play anymore due to the lack of new maps.

If the devs feel an adjustment is needed for the new hero mode I'm fine with it because the new mode will get me back into the cockpit more often.

Like Dash has said, if the the adjustment is too severe then I will come here and air my grievance.

For all the **** they get, the devs have been pretty good about listening to the player base and implementing reasonable changes when there is an issue.

Yup. As long as we paint a clear enough picture, they’ll understand what we mean.

rjy4wg9w86wa.gif

• I don't know about the Falcons but the health buff for the rest of the hero stafighters was a needed one especially Iden and Tallie Lintra.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Dash wrote: »

The Dev is incompetent as best, however they did lukes push between the modes which was a start
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    marvin616 wrote: »

They listen, yes... but always tooo late, cause of this the whole game is half dead. They realize the problems always too late and fixing it slow.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• DaxStorm
    569 posts Member
    Take the single most balanced game mode and ruin it!! Good good Guys! Good job.
  • TheScape
    1884 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    You're complaining about the Falcons (which is fine), but nobody seemed to notice that Maul was also heavily nerfed. His regen will stop while cloaked and he had some other changes, as well. I understand there needs to be balance for Hero Starfighters and not doing anything about Maul's cloak would hurt the mode and incentivise juvenile tactics like running away (ironically similar to Mauls on HvV), but it will have an effect on SA, where cloaking away will just delay your death, since you won't regain health and once you'll go out of it you'll be vulnerable again.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    You're complaining about the Falcons (which is fine), but nobody seemed to notice that Maul was also heavily nerfed. His regen will stop while cloaked and he had some other changes, as well. I understand there needs to be balance for Hero Starfighters and not doing anything about Maul's cloak would hurt the mode and incentivise juvenile tactics like running away (ironically similar to Mauls on HvV), but it will have an effect on SA, where cloaking away will just delay your death, since you won't regain health and once you'll go out of it you'll be vulnerable again.

Yes Maul also got a slice of the Dice Dev Cake but still he can be in stealth mod. He was always a cunning Heroship, hide and strike. He can still do that part, ofc u have to be more carefull this time ( My Maul lvl 40 so i know it was hard to him but still got some HP buffs)
    Falcons on the other hand are always seeable, and since they are Slow its pretty Hard to outrun your Foes. Lando is capable cause of his insane afterburner boost plus base speed, Han...can but roughly and depend what is chasing you while Rey is totally uncapable to run away.
    Cause of this The HP was a big part of their survival since they cant shoot backward like in the movies, nor move a bit faster than they do atm.
    Rey and Hand just got nerfed and gained nothing else. In SA in same maps they wont be capable to do their job as they used to do... which is why i am pretty Upset( Han 40 Lando 32 Rey 26)
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• DaxStorm
    569 posts Member
    They also buffed Poe's health, he'll be indestructible in the right hands now.
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    DaxStorm wrote: »
    Take the single most balanced game mode and ruin it!! Good good Guys! Good job.

True that if something really didn't need any changes in that game that was SA.
  • I’d suggest, as I always do, that rather than freaking out at the patch notes, we actually play the mode for more than an hour or two before we cast judgement. Have you played SA since the update, and can you absolutely, beyond doubt, fully say that this health nerf has stopped the Falcons from being able to do their job?
  • Anapoda
    741 posts Member
    True, true, time will tell if that was for the best, worst or inconsequential. That being said, i sure can't blame people to get nervous when the devs start to change something who so far was so well balanced.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Ciena_Ree wrote: »
    I’d suggest, as I always do, that rather than freaking out at the patch notes, we actually play the mode for more than an hour or two before we cast judgement. Have you played SA since the update, and can you absolutely, beyond doubt, fully say that this health nerf has stopped the Falcons from being able to do their job?

I tell you that now, The nerf was totally Unnecessary! I played few round of SA Hvv and HP isnt the reason what makes the Falcon good or bad...but in SA even if u are good u will be doomed cause of 2 random TIE

When i was on the dark side i used Maul, went behind their falcon and Oneshot it every single time, Funfact is I could do Excatly the same before the Nerf WITH Maul.
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• DaxStorm wrote: »
    They also buffed Poe's health, he'll be indestructible in the right hands now.

In SA yeah, but not SFHvV. As I predicted the game mode belongs to Darth Maul and Y-Wings.

Whoever these fighters choose to target ... dies.
  • Anapoda wrote: »
    True, true, time will tell if that was for the best, worst or inconsequential. That being said, i sure can't blame people to get nervous when the devs start to change something who so far was so well balanced.

I do agree, and I personally wouldn’t have tried to change anything on them either, but I’m not sure how balanced being able to tank 10-15 seconds of continuous fire before blowing up was. That’s how long I’d last against the most persistent foes.
    I’d suggest, as I always do, that rather than freaking out at the patch notes, we actually play the mode for more than an hour or two before we cast judgement. Have you played SA since the update, and can you absolutely, beyond doubt, fully say that this health nerf has stopped the Falcons from being able to do their job?

I tell you that now, The nerf was totally Unnecessary! I played few round of SA Hvv and HP isnt the reason what makes the Falcon good or bad...but in SA even if u are good u will be doomed cause of 2 random TIE

When i was on the dark side i used Maul, went behind their falcon and Oneshot it every single time, Funfact is I could do Excatly the same before the Nerf WITH Maul.

So I don’t quite understand, but it seems to me that you’re undermining your own point. If the HP wasn’t what made the Falcon good, then surely it’s job in SFA hasn’t actually been affected?
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member

So I don’t quite understand, but it seems to me that you’re undermining your own point. If the HP wasn’t what made the Falcon good, then surely it’s job in SFA hasn’t actually been affected?

...sigh...
    Listen carefully :)

1. They messed up the falcons cause of Hero Starfighter Mod to"balance"it. Within Hero Starfighter The falcons are UNCAPABLE to dogfight, if they dont burst down their opponents they are done. Once they got your back you cant outturn or outrun your foes.

2. Even before the Nerf Maul could destroy the Falcon easly which didnt change after the nerf just become faster. instead of 4 seconds now it needs only 3sec to blow the falcons up.

3. WITHIN SFA cause of this HP nerf its HIGHLY effected the falcons uptimes/performance cause usually u will get several random dude trying to kill u and chasing u until the end of the map, IF they dont crush or get killed while doing that. Since the HP is less with 30%(almost 3 Ywing HP) The falcons cant stay near to obj that much as used to be cause of the enemy fighters and the lack of hp they will get slaugthered fast.

Conclusion - the nerf doesnt effect the performance of the Falcons within HSF, they would perform Excatly the same way as now while it does effect HIGHLY its uptime within SFA. I hope i could enlighten you enough:)
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    is this just one falcon or all of them. remember there are 3 Falcons now....
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    stevenomes wrote: »

Lando
    Increased Lando´s Millennium Falcon Speed: Max Speed (110→ 115)
    Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 17k → 12.5k
    Tweaked regen value from 1200>1000

Han
    Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 20k → 14k
    Tweaked regen values from 1200>1100

Rey
    Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 20k → 14k
    Tweaked regen value from 1200>1100

Lando got a slightly speed buff while the other 2 got nothing just nerf
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• TheScape
    1884 posts Member
    edited July 2018

All of them got an HP decrease:
    Lando's Millenium Falcon
    • Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 17k → 12.5k
    • Tweaked regen value from 1200>1000
    Rey´s Millennium Falcon
    • Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 20k → 14k
    • Tweaked regen value from 1200>1100
    Han Solo's Millennium Falcon
    • Reduced total health (hull + shield) from 20k → 14k
    • Tweaked regen value from 1200>1100
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    yeah but sometimes it's done to compensat for some other change. how does it play? do they all feel weaker?
  • Indiana_Jim
    2041 posts Member
    Yes, thank you DICE for making the Falcon even more trash than it already was. RIP Falcon
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    yeah but sometimes it's done to compensat for some other change. how does it play? do they all feel weaker?

With HP card Han has 10.9k HP+ shield... Slow target with MUCHMUCH less hp, even for me its a bit hardcore to play with my beloved old junk...:( On defender side its still brutal but for offense its much harder to use effectively without wiping out.

Falcons need base speed buff(not much just slightly) and not HP nerf IMO. I really hope they will change it back to normal
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Seronax
    450 posts Member
    Okey i did several SA matches with Han+Lando and just as i forseen SA became painfull with them. Cant stay long around objectives even if i avoiding enemy players as far as possible. Few Random ppl will start to chase as before but if i cant lose them with 1 afterburner i am done:(
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• HansTheBest
    1120 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Take one Naval Carrier.

Fire torpedos.

Boom. Dead in the water.

Take a Falcon.

What Should happen?

Boom. Space debris.

What should happen is that the destroyer escorts blow the hell out of those subs before they get anywhere near the carrier and it does operational support for the American sub that pops a thermonuclear warhead on the aggressor.

J/K
    Nuclear war is terrifying.
  • DaxStorm
    569 posts Member
    Yes, played a few rounds tonight with both the Falcon and Slave1 in both ships now you have to spend so much time evading fighter attack’s that it’s difficult to do any real good back there!
    I wouldn’t say that they are particularly balanced in Hero SF either, they have rings run round them, the Falcons that is, so the extra health would make them more viable in that mode too.
  • Seronax
    450 posts Member
    DaxStorm wrote: »
    Yes, played a few rounds tonight with both the Falcon and Slave1 in both ships now you have to spend so much time evading fighter attack’s that it’s difficult to do any real good back there!
    I wouldn’t say that they are particularly balanced in Hero SF either, they have rings run round them, the Falcons that is, so the extra health would make them more viable in that mode too.

Yes, atm if they got your back you die much faster than before, Maul xan destroy the falcon even from the front xd this hp nerf is ridiculous
    3b81ofd486mu.jpg

• Lando Falcon isn't trash at all. 10sec afterburner and +20% turn rate (when both are Epic). Granted not a lot of players have those two cards at Epic, but having a +20% turn rate increase is a huge advantage to have for any of the ships.

Han Falcon hasn't been good since launch. It's big, clunky, and needs a couple of other players for protection. Trying to solo hunt with it usually doesn't work well as its size is so big it is easily identified and then swarmed by the enemy.

Rey Falcon has two different healing star cards, one of which also shields damage for 12sec (I think). Even with less health taking it down will still be difficult without a group effort.

Poe Dameron was hard to take down before the health changes. Now he has more health. Oh boy . . . lolz

Han Falcon is the weakest of all three and has been weak since launch. Definitely needs some love somehow, somewhere.

KC