criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No in-match skin selector in Arcade mode?

ross42899
1433 posts Member
So apparently they didn't add the in-match skin selector to Arcade mode too. Was quite a bit surprised they didn't add it. So we still have to quit the Arcade menu, return to main menu, go to our collection page and change the skin we want before we can use it in arcade. Is a bit complicated and costs time.

Please add the option to change skins in Aracde matches too!

Replies

• AxeWin
    43 posts Member
    Nope its not there.

This game will be so bad when online dies.

Hopefully I am wrong and they finish the offline portion of this game.

• Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    The difference is that in Arcade you decide the map you are playing, and when you finish you return to the menu. Whereas in online you don't return to the menu so you must change skin between matches. But I agree that it should be implemented as well.
  • Llunotts wrote: »
    The difference is that in Arcade you decide the map you are playing, and when you finish you return to the menu. Whereas in online you don't return to the menu so you must change skin between matches. But I agree that it should be implemented as well.

You still have the star card selection screen, so I'm not sure what that has to do with it.
  • shhnuhgrr
    271 posts Member
    Llunotts wrote: »

if u pick the map u can pick the skin before hand... not that hard kiddo
  • Loyaavod
    310 posts Member
    shhnuhgrr wrote: »

But not for player 2 in split screen...
  • ross42899
    1433 posts Member
    shhnuhgrr wrote: »

You have to return to the game's main menu and go back to arcade map selection to change your skin everytime. You can't pick your skin from the arcade menu or during a match. It's always switching between menus, which takes quite sometime. Also, let's say you start playing an arcade match as a Sullustan and want to switch to a Nikto mid-match. It's just not possible. You have to end the match and restart to use a different skin.

Was really expecting they would add the skin selector for arcade mode too. Really hope they will add it in the next update.

• I hope it's just a bug or oversight that's fixed soon
  • Loyaavod
    310 posts Member
    I hope it's just a bug or oversight that's fixed soon

they deliberately did it as always
  • Loyaavod wrote: »
    I hope it's just a bug or oversight that's fixed soon

they deliberately did it as always

Because it's barely an issue or because you have to find an excuse to always criticize everything they do? XD
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    I think the same as Loyaavod
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Don’t you have to return to main menu anyway for arcade? Unless you repeat the same map.
  • Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Shouldn’t have even posted you said it all
  • ross42899
    1433 posts Member
    Evazan127 wrote: »
    Don’t you have to return to main menu anyway for arcade? Unless you repeat the same map.

No. You return to the arcade map selection menu once you finish a match. From there you can quickly select a differnt map and play this map. You don't return to the game's main menu after one match of arcade.

However if you want to switch a skin you first have to quit the arcade menu completely, go to the game's main menu, go to your collection screen, change skin, then go back to arcade menu to choose a map. You have to do this every time you want to change a simple skin. It's a quite complicated and time consuming process, just to change a skin right now.