criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

No in-match skin selector in Arcade!

ross42899
1390 posts Member
So apparently they didn't add the in-match skin selector to Arcade mode too. Was quite a bit surprised they didn't add it. So we still have to quit the Arcade menu, return to main menu, go to our collection page and change the skin we want before we can use it in arcade. Is a bit complicated and costs time.

Please add the option to change skins in Aracde matches too!

Replies

• Yes, Please.
  • ross42899 wrote: »
    So apparently they didn't add the in-match skin selector to Arcade mode too. Was quite a bit surprised they didn't add it. So we still have to quit the Arcade menu, return to main menu, go to our collection page and change the skin we want before we can use it in arcade. Is a bit complicated and costs time.

Please add the option to change skins in Aracde matches too!

There really is no reason not to put it in Arcade; the menus for Galactic Assault and Arcade are pretty much identical. It's just missing that one little button.

Arcade mode needs 20v20 and starfighter battles for Battlefront II!!!

#soloplayersmatter #singleplayersmatter #offlinegamersmatter
  • They should also unlock all skins for arcade
  • @f8rge May we please get the skin in match skin selector for both players in Arcade split screen? Would you please also allow player 2 in Arcade split screen to select and use their own emotes? Thanks.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.
  • ZEEBRAWOLF wrote: »
    They should also unlock all skins for arcade

That would be nice, but I doubt that will happen. They want to sell those.
    I am the same user as Elimelech401, that account was not tied to the game. I am hoping for more Skirmish with split screen and hero AI.