criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Walker Assault maps from Battlefront 2015

Megacus
13 posts Member
Is it possible to add all or some of the Walker Assault maps to Battlefront 2? If It's not possible to add all, then I would like to see these...
  • Forest Moon Of Endor
  • Jundland Wastes
  • Outpost Beta
  • Sorosuub Centroplex
  • Graveyard Of Giants

It would be great if you could add all or some of these during the summer, so you can play something else till the new content arrives.

Replies

• gbm
    362 posts Member
    WA was so awesome.

Probably why they decided to put it in the new game.

:/
  • Ppong_Man12
    1761 posts Member
    gbm wrote: »
    WA was so awesome.

:/

Yes it was.
  • Megacus wrote: »
    Is it possible to add all or some of the Walker Assault maps to Battlefront 2? If It's not possible to add all, then I would like to see these...
    • Forest Moon Of Endor
    • Jundland Wastes
    • Outpost Beta
    • Sorosuub Centroplex
    • Graveyard Of Giants

It would be great if you could add all or some of these during the summer, so you can play something else till the new content arrives.

Jundland Wastes was an epic map!
  • I hope they dont add graveyard of giants. I hated that map. I cant take another jakku map
  • It was criminal to exclude Sullust, Bespin and Scarif from this games launch.
    Don't click unless you want to know the truth....
  • Great idea.
  • IG88VSBossk
    935 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    If you go back to BF2015 on PS4 it barely had any lag at all and ran so smooth, not sure why BF2017 stutters so badly on consoles. All that stutter fix nonsense they spoke of on twitter and in the patch notes was never fixed and the stutter is still there but they don't care lol. It has its days.