criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Changes or suggestions needed from the recent update

Hello guys, could you post your honest opinions about the recent update, as I can see alot of different views on this subject!. The reason of doing this, is so the devs or Mods could view this! Please could you give your opinions. No hate or childish comments please!

Replies

• Devlin21
    8323 posts Member
    Fix all of palpatines bugs. He's not op he's broken.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Fix credit pay out.
    The 3 challenges for 1500 seemed nice, until you realized that the 500 extra credits is supposed to somehow offset losing hundreds of credits per online match.

500 extra credits a day doesn't seem like it would've screwed the game's economy all that much, and if it would then just don't do it. Go back to one challenge a day, payouts were more than fair before.
  • Fix credit pay out.
    The 3 challenges for 1500 seemed nice, until you realized that the 500 extra credits is supposed to somehow offset losing hundreds of credits per online match.

500 extra credits a day doesn't seem like it would've screwed the game's economy all that much, and if it would then just don't do it. Go back to one challenge a day, payouts were more than fair before.

I think it said in the patch notes, its a glitch you still get the same amount as normal, I will check tonight!