criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Chaos rains once again

TheStalker88
6059 posts Member
edited July 2018
I come back after feeling disgusted by the time it takes to release substantial content all fans want and find even more hot garbo created by the new update. Debilitating stamina drain, Palp going awol, shooting lightning through walls again and other dicey bugs. Then again, bugs reemerge with every update so I should just take a seat...

Replies

• mastery0ta
    5130 posts Member
    Anarchy in the UK!
  • Walker is fixed on Endor though! Oh, and Maul's saber throw seems to be working again. Silver lining?
  • DarthJ
    5399 posts Member
    Yep. Bugs galore. Black screen constantly after exiting lobbies on PS4. Had to restart my game 4 times
    41st Forum Fury Battalion Founder PSN: ibrajoker59
  • DarthJ wrote: »
    Yep. Bugs galore. Black screen constantly after exiting lobbies on PS4. Had to restart my game 4 times

Are you sure?

I've just checked in with the magnificent 7 and everything is tickity boo???

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115031/another-dissapointing-patch-from-ea-and-dice#latest
  • Also Palp doesn't need to aim anymore. Lighting just hits targets even at 90 degree angles and his stamina has increased as well.
    This is ruining GA there's palps destroying whole teams you half kill him turn around and he's back to full health
  • DarthJ
    5399 posts Member
    DarthJ wrote: »

Are you sure?

https://battlefront-forums.ea.com/discussion/115031/another-dissapointing-patch-from-ea-and-dice#latest

Everything will be fine to them. Did they not encourage you to quit?

Are you sure?

Everything will be fine to them. Did they not encourage you to quit?

Nah, they're not that silly :wink:

Or are they?
  • This as before is the reason for large modes with NO HEROES
  • Alex64
    5531 posts Member
    It's a mess
    I believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteem.

Remember FPS online games where you could choose servers that were infantry only, pistol only. Knife fights!!!

If loot boxes and live services are supposed to be all about player choice (Jim Sterling voice), well
    give the gamer the choice of what map he/she wants and what rules on that map.

Nah, too much choice isn't good for gamers especially if it's something they actually want.
  • Alex64
    5531 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Bugs everywhere, "ghosts" in the spawn screen and sometimes at the end of the match avatars of first 5 places doesn't appear on the screen(only names)
    I'm mad.
  • Stamina upgrade is fair.
    People just need to y'know time their blocks.
  • DarthJ
    5399 posts Member
    Stamina upgrade is fair.

I think it doesn't work - a timed block would be better if you want to stop infinite block. Using stamina merely by pressing the block button is horrible.

Are you sure?

This is still happening for me on Xbox One.
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Stamina upgrade is fair.

I think it doesn't work - a timed block would be better if you want to stop infinite block. Using stamina merely by pressing the block button is horrible.

It doesn't deplete slowly either. Just by pressing block stamina instantly drops by 25% and if the block actually counters something, it insta drops again, making it almost useless in no time.
  • Palpatines finally good again? I might just have to take my revenge on the nerf scrubs again. Been playing swtor lately though, and I've gotta say, it's the better game atm.
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    New or old bugs + always some balancing disaster = one step forward and 2 steps back. It doesn't help to bring small positive features when bugs and balancing hickups always keep coming back in 2s.
  • Palpatines finally good again? I might just have to take my revenge on the nerf scrubs again. Been playing swtor lately though, and I've gotta say, it's the better game atm.

Havent played Swtor in about a year. I guess tons more story has been added?

Might be time for the ole purple lightsaber to make another appearance.

Can you get as near as you can a Thrawn costume yet? My infiltrator could do with looking good.
  • Also Palp doesn't need to aim anymore. Lighting just hits targets even at 90 degree angles and his stamina has increased as well.

I am living breathing and gagging over this new and improved Emperor. He is finally almost completely fixed. Like he is almost perfect.

I mean like why would he need to bother with aiming? He's royalty the universe does the aiming for him thank you very much.

I Stan a chaotic reign. It has brought so much drama. Like it's been such a hullabaloo. Have you read some of the posts lately? They're giving me life ****.

So ya like the only thing that they need to fix is when the other heroes block and royalty can't target them. But those poor heroes are soooo limited in their blocking the glitch is honestly no longer a struggle. At least not for me. So for as long as royalty stays this way then they can take until the end of time to fix that no longer bothersome glitch.
    Palpatines finally good again? I might just have to take my revenge on the nerf scrubs again. Been playing swtor lately though, and I've gotta say, it's the better game atm.

Yes he's finally Royalty again. At least almost there.

There comes a time in a person's life where they realize that only Royalty matters when it comes to the force people. Daddy Vader is second and only because he is Royalty's right hand. And of course Queen Iden Versace is also an important hero.

So ya I will make a short list of the important and only the most relevant heroes:
    1) Royalty
    2) Daddy Vader (Actually Queen Iden Versace's spot)
    3) Queen Iden Versace (actually Daddy Vader's spot but he masquerades as number two only because he's Royalty's right hand)
    4) Jedi Queen Rey
    5) Queen Princess Leia

So ya that's the royal hierarchy as of right now.
  • Alex64
    5531 posts Member
    Solution: Make palp a lightsaber hero, "unlimitd pawa" is broken.
  • palpatene is clearly not strong enough... what do you think kim kardashian??

Remember FPS online games where you could choose servers that were infantry only, pistol only. Knife fights!!!

If loot boxes and live services are supposed to be all about player choice (Jim Sterling voice), well
    give the gamer the choice of what map he/she wants and what rules on that map.

Nah, too much choice isn't good for gamers especially if it's something they actually want.

My reasons are less about choice and more to do with this being the total weak spot of these two games - the frequency of Bugs in Heroes making so many modes go downhill
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Palp was removed temporarily. Let's see how long it takes for devs to reinstate the Senate back into the game. It might take awhile but I bet he'll somehow become a flake again. Devs ability to break things with balancing is immeasurable. Director Krennic would concur as well.
  • Does anyone else think this is all deliberate to kill the game off? Cos I sure do :D
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    done. palp removed from game until further notice.
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It's just same as with the last game, dropping support until the next game. Same EA dev cycle. Plus it's SW and not Battlefield
  • fancyladypants
    251 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    DaveTrayus wrote: »
    Does anyone else think this is all deliberate to kill the game off? Cos I sure do :D

Sure seems like it. Never a patch without 10+ new bugs added. They're removing content all of the time now to fix what they break. It's one step forward but 15 steps backwards every time. It's so consistently messed up and broken I can't imagine how incompetent you would have to be to do this all on accident without a house-cleaning mass firing . Dice developers must have amazing contracts to have such job security. I guarantee they all have the same haircut ;).
  • Well we can all agree that saving face after the lootbox PR is not on their agendas. Releasing less and less content just says players can take a seat and **** as long as tbe shareholders and Disney are happy.
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    I dont think its deliberate. I think the resources have been cut and they are doing the best they can with what they have. wish they would just say this but not likely EA would allow them to say this when game is still active.
  • HansTheBest
    1120 posts Member
    stevenomes wrote: »
    I dont think its deliberate. I think the resources have been cut and they are doing the best they can with what they have. wish they would just say this but not likely EA would allow them to say this when game is still active.

The discerning know this already. If you don't like it now, you'll probably never like it. It's okay. I play when the mood strikes me. Right now I'm playing tons of Prey. <---- Fantastic.
  • Not looking forward to CW content just because of bugs and glitches...
  • moonalien
    460 posts Member
    so I should just take a seat...

7e07413f-2b67-416e-8739-359647370c37_text_hi.gif
    :)
  • Even if you decide not to play for the moment, keep logging in every day for the free 2,000 credits. B)

KC
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think the resources have been cut

It's a definite yes. EAs greed is to blame and they know they can get away with it. Next year fans will be running back with their wallets to preorder because a new version of Conquest with enterable vehicles will be created and everyone will go bonkers. Come summer and then devs will again start making new maps very 6 months.
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    I think the resources have been cut

It's a definite yes. EAs greed is to blame and they know they can get away with it. Next year fans will be running back with their wallets to preorder because a new version of Conquest with enterable vehicles will be created and everyone will go bonkers. Come summer and then devs will again start making new maps very 6 months.

Is EA to blame? Or is it Big Ears? Or is it the shareholders and stock reports?
    The answer is D - all of the above.
  • TheStalker88
    6059 posts Member
    edited July 2018

The discerning know this already. If you don't like it now, you'll probably never like it. It's okay. I play when the mood strikes me. Right now I'm playing tons of Prey. <---- Fantastic.

Well at least Battleffont15 is enjoyable and fully operational. Can't even compare the content either. 2 maps vs like 16.