criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Upcoming hotfix?

koldovi2013
453 posts Member
edited July 2018
With all the bugs, problems and the horrible new stamina system I would expect a hotfix very soon so I would like to do a list of problems that this update brought (not balancing issues or actual improvements which are welcome anyway). Add something if you think it’s necessary

1. While the new stamina fixes makes heroes unable to block forever it makes lightsaber heroes weaker than blaster heroes expect Rey (I know Vader also has unlimited stamina if focused rage is activated but if his ability ends he won’t have too much stamina more) and specially in Galactic Assault
2. Igniting lightsabers erupts emotes which is not a big deal but it makes it less cinematic
3. The “No data available until next round” screen at the end of matches
4. Luke’s force abilities doesn’t work as intended (I don’t know if other heroes have the same problem)
5. In Ewok Hunt stormtroopers are unable to board the transport (I know this has been passed forward)
6. You can’t change appearances in Arcade
7. Night time Kashyyyk in Arcade has a illumination bug
8. Heroes still hit you if you interrupt their combos
9. Palpatine is bugged in several ways: his lightning auto tracks too much (you don’t even have to aim) his lightning goes through walls (again) and his stamina regenerates too fast
10. If you choke or push or freeze an blaster enemy or Palpatine they can still shoot you
11. The credit payout doesn’t show correctly

Those are some bugs I noticed, if you think I missed something or you think I have to explain a possible solution write it down
I would also like clashes return from the previous game

Replies

• stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    dream on. the fix will be like it was with mauls saber throw. months.
  • stevenomes wrote: »
    dream on. the fix will be like it was with mauls saber throw. months.

I don’t know, mainly because of the lightsaber stamina system, they have to get it right to successfully add Grievous, Anakin, Dooku and Obi Wan to the game and no one on plenty of his mental faculties would leave the game with that amount of bugs
  • stevenomes
    4640 posts Member
    those guys arent coming until fall though right? thats september at minimum
  • Jbstiner
    2666 posts Member
    I have so little faith in this team to fix anything. And they don’t seem to be able to prioritize well, either.
    My Wookie went to Scarif and all I got was this lousy t-shirt...
  • Hot fix for what exactly? They obviously tested this and determined it’s working as intended, like when Palps could shoot through walls. Has a dev said it is bugged thus you can conclude a hot fix is necessary?
  • I had a strange bug today if I completed a milestone or challenge. When I would go back to the main menu the notification for completing the challenge/milestone, would repeat itself and fill the entire right hand side of the screen as if I completed 50 or so challenges/milestones. I wish it awarded me all the credits it made it seem like I was given. LOL.

Also, the in game notification for the challenges didn't trigger when I completed them. They also didn't track correctly or even show in the "Challenges" tab in the postgame screen. I had to exit to the main menu to see if the game awarded them to me.
  • 2X battlepoint multiplier isn’t shown (or possibly even applied).
    Challenges/Milestones aren’t displayed in the End of Round screen.
    In match notifications when completing daily challenges don’t display.

Just to add a few more.
  • Halpen4
    385 posts Member
    I wish in the HvV character selection screen that the characters were not placed in the dead center middle of the screen. This is just only for HvV, every other game mode including hero showdown places the characters off to the right side of screen in the character selection menu... Continuity, please?
  • I had a strange bug today if I completed a milestone or challenge. When I would go back to the main menu the notification for completing the challenge/milestone, would repeat itself and fill the entire right hand side of the screen as if I completed 50 or so challenges/milestones. I wish it awarded me all the credits it made it seem like I was given. LOL.

Also, the in game notification for the challenges didn't trigger when I completed them. They also didn't track correctly or even show in the "Challenges" tab in the postgame screen. I had to exit to the main menu to see if the game awarded them to me.

I read what Ben said is been passed forward today and they include this
    2X battlepoint multiplier isn’t shown (or possibly even applied).
    Challenges/Milestones aren’t displayed in the End of Round screen.
    In match notifications when completing daily challenges don’t display.

Just to add a few more.

The 2X multiplier has been also passed forward and that about the Milestones not showing is similar to the “No data available until next round” screen
  • Halpen4 wrote: »
    I wish in the HvV character selection screen that the characters were not placed in the dead center middle of the screen. This is just only for HvV, every other game mode including hero showdown places the characters off to the right side of screen in the character selection menu... Continuity, please?

Yes, but for now, if the fact that you can’t see the timer annoys you, just rotate the character