criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Community Transmission

Palpatine, Hotfix & More

12346Next

Replies

• xmasterful wrote: »
    Fevee wrote: »
    Can you Kill Switch Chewie as well? Way overpowered.

3lwtgr6ufk2n.gif
    F8RGE wrote: »

[*] Emperor Palpatine – We plan to execute our Kill Switch (KS) for him. This means he will be removed from the game. He will be disabled until a hotfix can be deployed. We don’t take this decision lightly, but we feel it is in the best interest for everyone until a fix can be deployed.

Sir, I like to ask you : "Why was Palpatine also removed from single player/arcade mode?"

PS:
    Exciting Roadmap. Looking forward to the upcoming new heroes especially Obi Wan.

Killswitch deleted him, which could be done without a full patch.

I'm guessing leaving him in arcade alone would've required a patch to disable him in every other game mode.
    He is still playable in arcade offline and just as strong as ever.
    f5h8lolhzrjz.gif

Not in mine, or if he is it's recent. I know for certain he was out of rotation for a while there.
  • Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    I haven't played SWBF2 in a good while, is Palpatine still locked?
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."
  • Kniphtee
    991 posts Member
    The term hot is loose like soon or cool or safe or tight or so many … junk terms. The moderators gave me a warning for terminology, earned - i guess but please - lets refrain - words are words and I, you, he, she and it can deliver so much more hurtful words than the seven deadly - boo-boo - words so lets go all positive - DICE please amp up the modes, skins, heroes/villains, etc. that you inferred (rotten word - like assumption but a sales pitch is a sales pitch and a few million bucks is a few million bucks so follow through folks) - if I get banned for a spell, i will enjoy and so be it - amen. Frustrated patience. Thinker meets Screamer.
  • Hotfix is the new term for SOON :D ;)
  • Shinjuku wrote: »

Indeed he is.
    ''The difference between a fall and a sacrifice is sometimes difficult, but I feel he understood that difference, more than anyone knew. The galaxy would have fallen if he had not gone to war. Perhaps he became the Dark Lord out of necessity to prevent a greater evil''
    9qkoakxcje0l.gif

• Shinjuku
    1760 posts Member
    Shinjuku wrote: »

Indeed he is.

595ef5e357d4e.gif
    MLtmeEi.png
    " If you're not with me, then you're my enemy."