criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Matchmaking problem

Defbored
700 posts Member
Hi. Long time listener, first time caller.

I love this game. I have been playing it exclusively since launch...

But this matchmaking thing they're trying (have tried) makes the game unenjoyable and unplayable. I join lobbies where I am alone. After a game, I'm moved at a server with 10 people...

All these other bugs, I don't mind too much. However, this matchmaking mess, I'm gonna play something else tonight.

Replies

• Defbored
    700 posts Member
    There is nothing, nothing wrong with the matchmaking. Why fix something that isn't broken?
  • Experienced the same problem around the same time as this post still havent found a solution. The only way to play with people is me waiting around a hour in a lobby, then people start to join
  • There is no matching
    Unless you decide to do it yourself and join a group
  • Experienced the same problem around the same time as this post still havent found a solution. The only way to play with people is me waiting around a hour in a lobby, then people start to join

Do you realise this is an old thread about something else? He was talking about the matchmaking tests they did a few times during the last few months (including the "matchmake" button that was active during some of these tests).
  • TheScape wrote: »
    Experienced the same problem around the same time as this post still havent found a solution. The only way to play with people is me waiting around a hour in a lobby, then people start to join

Do you realise this is an old thread about something else? He was talking about the matchmaking tests they did a few times during the last few months (including the "matchmake" button that was active during some of these tests).

Today is just another necro thread day
  • I can't get in any matches either