criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Focused Feedback

Server Ping Site

Levo
239 posts Member
My ping site setting keeps changing to australia or south korea and i cant find any games no more what is going on? Why must this happen on a double xp weekend :'(
Xbox GT: Levo18

Replies

• Toddyrocket
    2440 posts Member
    Levo wrote: »
    My ping site setting keeps changing to australia or south korea and i cant find any games no more what is going on? Why must this happen on a double xp weekend :'(

Same
    I get moved to all the Asian or Middle East servers
    Ps4
  • LunarCoil
    371 posts Member
    I have the same thing happen, just made a post about it, then saw this.
  • Levo
    239 posts Member
    I activated IPv6 on my Router and suddenly its working again lets see for how long
    Xbox GT: Levo18
  • LunarCoil
    371 posts Member
    Levo wrote: »
    I activated IPv6 on my Router and suddenly its working again lets see for how long

how on earth do you do that?
  • have the same problem. the ping site changes to australia (345ms) or united kingdom (24ms) as soon as i place it on germany (14ms). From yesterday (05 July) I could not find a match. strangely, though, ga works. otherwise no further mode. platform pc
  • yeah its the same for me, i live in italy and the best region ping is in germany (34ms) but now im in australia region ahahh i cant find any match wtf
  • I found something out. if I put the server on "USA, verginia", it takes a bit but I find people. the ping is about 99-104 ms, but is perfectly playable
  • Xerogon
    517 posts Member
    Game is a wreck and it’s not getting better anytime soon me thinks.
  • ARC211092
    582 posts Member
    I've had it happen before, too. The best ping site for me is Virginia, but every now and then, the game will change my ping site to Ohio or United Arab Emirates, for whatever reason. The best solution to this issue that I've found so far is to simply close out of and restart the game. With a fresh start, the game should be accurately seeing and placing you in your best ping site.
  • Hi Guys! Same problem for me, the German server is impossible to set
  • I had the same problem last evening where I was being put into the south Africa ping site at 350 MS. I had to go into the account and change it to the Oregon server several times as it kept reverting to South Africa before it finally stayed.
    This game is becoming a mess. Matchmaking is a wreck and the lag seems to be increasing with each update or hot fix and switching/jumping servers.
    #StarWars-y
  • Balzano
    84 posts Member
    Happening to me as well. My thoughts about EA wanting this game to die looks more and more like the truth.

They never fix big bugs (like the sound bug wich forces you to restart game). And with every major update that fixes one bug, they introduce 5 new. They messed up and now they want to bury the game.