criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Match already over. No data available until next round.

SMTHook
223 posts Member
Why is this happening frequently after full matches to me? Anyone else PS4?

Replies

• gbm
    362 posts Member
    Yes.

Occasionally throughout today.
  • KlownShueS
    1682 posts Member
    Xbox one yep. That's why I'm hanging it up for tonight. But after wife finish watching her Crown marathon or gets tired I'll be on star trek online.
  • SMTHook
    223 posts Member
    I closed the app. Restarted. Seems to work.
  • Ravogd
    162 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    It is a known bug. Been happening since January. Don’t hold your breath on an imminent fix
  • TheScape
    1588 posts Member
    It's related to Arcade. If you play Arcade before multiplayer it will always happens and you have to restart the game. Probably some flag they left on somewhere. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.
    May your heart be your guiding key.
  • DaxStorm
    566 posts Member
    Thought it was just my console! Also having that problem and being put into an empty game that never populates on Extraction after a game finish’s as well. Xbox one.
  • Ravogd
    162 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »
    It's related to Arcade. If you play Arcade before multiplayer it will always happens and you have to restart the game. Probably some flag they left on somewhere. I don't know why it hasn't been fixed.

Related to but not exclusive to, arcade. I just got it exiting Hero Starships
  • cellfourteen
    7 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    On Xbox One, it happens after I've played Arcade and then I play online + it happens when I join an online game right at the end (first, it shows me the stats from the previous online game I've played, e.g. if I've previously played Hero Starfighters and I join Heroes vs Villains, it shows my HS stats after a game of HvV I haven't actually managed to show in, whereupon, after my next actual game of HvV, it shows "Match already over. No data..."). I know that this is an old bug, but I feel like I am going blind when this happens. It's unsatisfying to leave a perfectly good game with a bunch of nice people and restart BF2 for such a silly little thing.
  • LOTR2013
    226 posts Member
    TheScape wrote: »

The other day I played some battle scenarios before going online and I didn't get it. Maybe they don't affect it.
  • Kept getting this error last night all night long.
    cucjqd5p8g4i.gif
    Remember the most powerful walk the line between rage and serenity.