criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
Battle Point Event
Focused Feedback

Error Code 1066 since Hero Starfighter Update

Llunotts
281 posts Member
So I play on Ps4 Pro and since that update I can't find any game it just says to me Error Code 1066. Please i need help cause I can't play online

Replies

• Same here. It needs to be fixed
  • Jealyh
    111 posts Member
    Online multiplayer DLC coming winter 2020.

No really they just forgot that people bought this game to play online so they broke the matchmaking and don't know how to fix it.
  • IIPrest0nII
    4677 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Hi all,

Have you tried to launch Arcade mode firstly and then launch multiplayer? Also, changing server region perhaps could help you.
    Star Wars Battlefront Community Forums Moderator
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    I live in Spain, I am always connected to England. It says 36ms. What does this mean?
  • Toddyrocket
    2441 posts Member
    Milliseconds or ping
    Your connection speed to the server
  • Jealyh
    111 posts Member
    Launching arcade first should not and does not make a difference. And changing ping sites doesn't work either because the setting is broken and sets a random ping site for you anyway.
  • massika
    230 posts Member
    There are others threads with the problem of impossible find a match, its happened also to me on PC 2days ago, no servers for hours and hours also switching zone. I dont know
  • Problems on PC and X Box. US Midwest. Look at the number of threads on this topic.
  • Llunotts
    281 posts Member
    This needs to be fixed.
  • At least I'm not suffering alone in Australia.
  • relleuM
    178 posts Member
    Hi all,

Have you tried to launch Arcade mode firstly and then launch multiplayer? Also, changing server region perhaps could help you.

I don’t think you all realize how big of a problem this is. I see many on the forums indicating they can’t play for weeks and work arounds not fixing. EA/Dice should provide a better update than the one we got from Tom. Can’t believe it didn’t have an apology to those impacted either. The lack of customer service skills are on full display over the past several weeks after making attempts to say communication was going to improve.
  • Iv been playing this game nearly everyday since it came out here in New Zealand, almost a year now,I love it, but last 2 weeks its error code 1066,or games were I'm the only player.
    Why is there no response from ea and dice to let us all no whats going on?
  • Pony526 wrote: »
    Iv been playing this game nearly everyday since it came out here in New Zealand, almost a year now,I love it, but last 2 weeks its error code 1066,or games were I'm the only player.

They have responded. We will get a Hotfix patch to bring back Palpatine and Ewok Hunt on August 7th, and the ping site issue you are experiencing will NOT be a part of this hotfix patch. That will come later...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

• Pony526 wrote: »
    Iv been playing this game nearly everyday since it came out here in New Zealand, almost a year now,I love it, but last 2 weeks its error code 1066,or games were I'm the only player.

q0rc1h8v7nqj.gif