criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

HUNT (order 66 edition)

A_C0NFU53D_SH03
581 posts Member
edited July 2018
HUNT (order 66 edition)
This is probably the most requested mode after conquest and die hard star wars fans would go crazy if it actually happened.

This will take place on a smaller map at the jedi temple. At the start, the clones will blow up the front door of the temple. This map will also be able to be used for heroes vs villains, blast, and hero showdown. There'll be an outside section with stairs where the clones marched with Anakin in the movie. This is also where they will be entering the temple in the game.

PLAYER COUNT 20
The match will start off with 10 players randomly chosen to be jedi and 5 randomly chosen to be clones. Where are the other 5 players? Well they won't be controlled by players at all...Their going to be AI controlled clones. This will be to truly give the jedi a feeling of being outnumbered, and more people will get to start as jedi.

BASIC OBJECTIVE
The jedi try to survive for 8 minutes against waves of clones. At the end, a jedi will bring a ship to pick up any survivors, there'll be a two minute warning to get there. The jedi will have to fight their way outside to it where the clones are coming in from. If a jedi dies at all, they turn into a clone.

JEDI LOADOUT (400 health)
Ability one:
[Force push] this will be Luke's animation but will only deal about 80 damage with a 20 second cooldown. The reason I did such a long cooldown is because I don't want all the jedi making people fly constantly.
Ability two:
[Saber throw] this will be vader's animation and will only deal about 40 damage each time it hits the enemy. The zabrak will use Maul's saber throw with the same damage as the other jedi's saber throws. Cooldown for this is about 15 seconds.
Appearance:
What you play as will be randomly generated. There will be two variants of jedi robes, a beige one, and standard brown. Human and alien heads already in the game will be used as jedi. The twilek, zabrak, and mirilan would only be ideal sense we see several jedi these races in the movies. The twilek will have a blue saber, mirilan will have a hood and green saber, humans will have green or blue sabers, and the zabrak will have a green or blue version of Maul's saber. I would do dual wield but they don't have the animations for it. I'm trying to show the devs that they already have assets to make this this mode and will try and make it as easy as possible to implement.
CLONE LOADOUT 1 (150 health)
Ability one:
[Thermal detonator] same damage it always does. Slightly longer cool down than normal so their not being spammed by all the clones constantly.
Ability two:
[Scan dart] same as it always is.
CLONE LOADOUT 2 (150 health)
Ability one:
[Shock gernade] Same damage it always does. Slightly longer cool down than normal so it's not being spammed constantly.
Ability two:
[Thermal binoculars] Same as they always are.
Appearances:
They'll be white and blue. Both use the DC-15A, which is a standard clone blaster, and is already in the game.
ANAKIN SKYWALKER
Abilities unknown and will cost 400 battlepoints. I put the cost at 400 sense there's only 10 jedi. Players will actually be able to get him this way. The jedi won't be able to earn battlepoints, otherwise they could just kill a few clones, respawn, then play as Anakin.
Appearance:
He'll have a hood and yellow eyes.
NOTE: lets evolve this thread together and make changes to it. Be loud if you want this and it could really happen. :)
Post edited by A_C0NFU53D_SH03 on

Replies

• AVGN
    508 posts Member
    Can we make this a thing? Except for a few changes, i don't agree with everything. Took the overall word out of my mouth tho. Take a like, young Skywalker.
    Beta tester for STAR WARS™ Bugfront 2™.

What were they thinking?
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    AVGN wrote: »
    Can we make this a thing? Except for a few changes, i don't agree with everything. Took the overall word out of my mouth tho. Take a like, young Skywalker.

I would love to hear changes from anyone who wants this to happen...lets evolve this thread together. :)
  • razorus09
    116 posts Member
    This is good , but maybe in the next 2 - 3 year considering that this is EA and the game state right now XD
  • Yes this would be fun. I'm thinking a combo of hero hunt and ewok hunt but with clones hunting Jedi. Sounds wicked awesome!
  • How bout a pve mode? With its own ranking for Jedi.

Lvl. 1 human
    Ability force push -saber throw- fury swing
    Single blade light saber green. Jedi robes
    Lvl. 2-4 no upgrades
    Lvl.5 light saber blue. Jedi knight clothing new Alien head.
    Lvl. 6-9 no upgrades
    Lvl. 10 Jedi guardian robes new Alien head light saber yellow.
    Ability up grade double jump
    Lvl. 11-14 nothing
    Lvl. 15 two more alien heads two light sabers a new choice for single light saber color purple.
    New ability ground pound
    Lvl 20 unlock Jedi master emote Jedi master achievement title hooded robe double light saber. 1 rare Jedi head (kit fisto)
    Lvl. 30 new alien head rare light saber color(white) white Jedi knight clothing
    Ability force lighting.
    Lvl 60 final Lvl achievement unlock Yoda's favorite student or member of the council rare Jedi head (master sifodious) red Jedi robes force bubble ability like the shield for snipers. Healing charge heal Jedi within a certain area effect. Black light saber.

Maps would be corrasont geonnosis kassyk (sorry can't spell) space maps in the rotation same planets Jedi star ships
    That's right I hate flying too but this will make people try a little harder to get those achievement there would be some about 5 or so just to get that master one.

The game would have 10 players with respawn as their Jedi for 15min or 501 clones defeteated.
    Yes your up against the 501st so 501 clones. In the star fighters there will only be 100. After every 5 levels of rank flying you get to change the color of your fighter.
    Ie. Lvl 1 plane grey
    5-blue
    10-yellow
    15-purple
    20-red
    25-green
    30-gold and brown
    40-black and whight
    50-checker board with eyes and sharp teeth
    60- Jedi decal.

Just my ideal.
  • A_C0NFU53D_SH03
    581 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    KlownShueS wrote: »
    How bout a pve mode? With its own ranking for Jedi.

Lvl. 1 human
    Lvl. 2-4 no upgrades
    Lvl. 6-9 no upgrades
    Lvl. 11-14 nothing
    Lvl. 15 two more alien heads two light sabers a new choice for single light saber color purple.
    New ability ground pound
    Lvl 20 unlock Jedi master emote Jedi master achievement title hooded robe double light saber. 1 rare Jedi head (kit fisto)
    Ability force lighting.
    Lvl 60 final Lvl achievement unlock Yoda's favorite student or member of the council rare Jedi head (master sifodious) red Jedi robes force bubble ability like the shield for snipers. Healing charge heal Jedi within a certain area effect. Black light saber.

Maps would be corrasont geonnosis kassyk (sorry can't spell) space maps in the rotation same planets Jedi star ships
    That's right I hate flying too but this will make people try a little harder to get those achievement there would be some about 5 or so just to get that master one.

The game would have 10 players with respawn as their Jedi for 15min or 501 clones defeteated.
    Yes your up against the 501st so 501 clones. In the star fighters there will only be 100. After every 5 levels of rank flying you get to change the color of your fighter.
    Ie. Lvl 1 plane grey
    5-blue
    10-yellow
    15-purple
    20-red
    25-green
    30-gold and brown
    40-black and whight
    60- Jedi decal.

Just my ideal.

That's interesting and it'd be really cool if it happened, but I think it's a bit much. I tried making this mode a little more simplistic and easier to implement for the devs. Twilek, Mirilan, and Zaabrak were common jedi, and we already have those heads so I thought they'd be able to alternate between those and human heads already in the game. A damaged jedi temple would be more convenient but if they can't do that I'd rather them just use geonosis, Kashyyk, or a coruscant map down the line would be better. If they did that all they'd really have to do at that point is add some voice lines and a few variants of jedi robes.
  • stevenomes
    4670 posts Member
    I think it would be cool to do an arcade type mode where Vader is sent to wipe out the remaining jedi on mustafar. He takes on waves of generic jedi with low health and it's more like how you current complete the objectives in arcade. every kill gives 3 seconds of extra time, some might be just a certain number of kills with no time. In other cases you fight unlimited Jedi and kill as many as you can in the limited time. The main issue would be design AI for the jedi bots. probably not easy unless they have something similar already in process.
  • xjippyx
    155 posts Member
    I’d rather have 19 children with no weapons take on Anakin... too dark?
  • KlownShueS wrote: »
    How bout a pve mode? With its own ranking for Jedi.

Lvl. 1 human
    Lvl. 2-4 no upgrades
    Lvl. 6-9 no upgrades
    Lvl. 11-14 nothing
    New ability ground pound
    Ability force lighting.

Ie. Lvl 1 plane grey
    5-blue
    10-yellow
    15-purple
    20-red
    25-green
    30-gold and brown
    40-black and whight
    60- Jedi decal.

Just my ideal.

That's interesting and it'd be really cool if it happened, but I think it's a bit much. I tried making this mode a little more simplistic and easier to implement for the devs. Twilek, Mirilan, and Zaabrak were common jedi, and we already have those heads so I thought they'd be able to alternate between those and human heads already in the game. A damaged jedi temple would be more convenient but if they can't do that I'd rather them just use geonosis, Kashyyk, or a coruscant map down the line would be better. If they did that all they'd really have to do at that point is add some voice lines and a few variants of jedi robes.

Thanks for the in put!
    How about the the alien heads are unlocked by rank and the choice of 3 robes tan brown and Jedi knight costume is unlocked by rank. Choice of blue green and yellow light sabers. Choice to have two or one light sabers to hold.
    Two light sabers has fury strike and single flip strike. With force push blaster block and since enemy. Maps the same 3 as before. No star fighters.

That would be more simple. Um thinking about it they all should have the same robe. At rank 60 your Jedi gets the clone wars Jedi knight clothing. 10 human players Vs 20 AI 501st. There would be waves respawn of the 501st till 501 of them are defeated. All human heads would be free but the alien heads you get with credits at 15000. Yellow saber at 20000 credits.
    I forgot dice/ea need their money too. This mode could go to offline with 50000 credits. So it's free if you grind but most of us would buy it. Offline will have 1 player and 4 AI random teammates Vs 10 AI 501st with spawns up to 999. Jedi spawn up to 999 also just less on the maps. And no yellow sabers or double sabers for AI. They only get blue and no star cards.
  • Also thought about offline hunt mode but more like hunt blast with pre-gen star cards and blaster or what ever.

10v10
    Ewok v stormtrooper Endor at night
    Wompa v rebels hoth snow storm
    Gungon v droids theed rain storm
    Sandpeople v stormtroopers tatooien sand storm
    Gorgonmen guards Vs rebels Jabba palace
    Geonosions Vs clones
    Wookie Vs clones kyyyshk

Could not come up with anything for the new movies what so ever!
    Also thought about offline hunt mode but more like hunt blast with pre-gen star cards and blaster or what ever.

10v10
    Geonosions Vs clones
    Wookie Vs clones kyyyshk

We could do porg hunt for the new movies :)
    Also thought about offline hunt mode but more like hunt blast with pre-gen star cards and blaster or what ever.

10v10
    Geonosions Vs clones
    Wookie Vs clones kyyyshk

We could do porg hunt for the new movies :)

Really?
  • Not like Chewie I still would of ate that porg it looked real good cooked.
  • I would love this mode. It might be all I play haha. But what would the end game be? Just survive for a certain amount of time? Escape the temple? Should this hunt mode feature 20 people? I think it would be more fun with more troopers to start out, with the jedi having enforcer level health and stats. Or maybe add clone bots to this mode as well to help with the feeling of the Jedi truly being outnumbered? In all seriousness, this would be amazing and I really hope the devs run with this.
  • I would love this mode. It might be all I play haha. But what would the end game be? Just survive for a certain amount of time? Escape the temple? Should this hunt mode feature 20 people? I think it would be more fun with more troopers to start out, with the jedi having enforcer level health and stats. Or maybe add clone bots to this mode as well to help with the feeling of the Jedi truly being outnumbered? In all seriousness, this would be amazing and I really hope the devs run with this.

I was thinking they'd want to use the temple map for gamemodes like blast and heroes vs villains if it's going to be smaller. So would 20 be too chaotic for a map that size? That's where my concern lies. I'm going to add on based on your feedback. Thanks! :)
  • I've updated the original post of this thread. Please read. :)
  • I've updated the original post of this thread. Please read. :)

Niice
    I've updated the original post of this thread. Please read. :)

Niice

Yeah I figured the AI are less intelligent so they wouldn't be too difficult for the jedi.
  • I like it, but make the match longer.

Also Blackeing virus and Geonosian zombies would work FANTASTICALLY as a hunt mode
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • “since”, NOT “sense”. English might not be your native language, but sense is out of context and doesn’t make sense (lol) in the way you’ve used it.
  • I like it!

giphy.webp
  • I like it!

giphy.webp

Thanks!
  • I saw another thread saying to just do the jedi heroes already in the game vs clones. But that's literally only 3 jedi right now and 4 in the fall once we get obi wan. Not to mention that would be really boring to play as the clones sense they'd be getting slaughtered constantly...and less people would be able to start as jedi.
  • Bump.