criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube

Billy Dee William's is returning as Lando for Episode 9.

You can move this to off topic but the people must be informed. Too bad it can't be just him, chewie, and nien Nunb taking on the First Order.
Don't click unless you want to know the truth....

Replies

• Evazan127
    8105 posts Member
    Is this confirmed?
  • What?!!!! I don’t believe it! Even though I really want to. What is your source?
    Add more Extraction and Hunt maps please!

What the ROADMAP should look like for 2019/2020:
    “Season” 4: Rogue One
    “Season” 5: Clone Wars Revival
    “Season” 6: Episode IX
  • http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/956637-billy-dee-williams-returning-episode-ix
    Could have some ad spam but this website is my go to for this sort of stuff. Seeing it on other sites as well.
  • Great! Lando is one of my favorite characters of the old trilogy (besides Han). I also loved Donald Glover’s portayal of the young Lando in Solo. Hopefully we might get Lando: A Star Wars Story? (with Donald Glover)

• bfloo wrote: »
    Oh no, now JJ is going to ruin Lando :'(

He's no saint but I trust him over Rian Johnson.
  • The_Sith_Apprentice
    2380 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Oh no! I didn’t think about that. :#

• bfloo
    14753 posts Member
    bfloo wrote: »

Bring back Gareth!
    The Knights of Gareth are Eternal

Pirate of the Knights of Gareth

h846398gb27k.png

Bring back Gareth!

Works for me. Hell, hand this to him and Ron Howard and let them salvage this mess into something glorious.
  • i had a feeling this was coming! bet they kill Lando off the same as han & luke. anyways whats there to see? rey & kylo battle? who cares?...
  • Fantastic. Billie Dee Williams’ Lando will only elevate the movie. He and Leia will have to have a conversation about all their generation’s loss.
  • For this alone, I am now absolutely sure I'll be going to see Episode 9. I need my fix of Lando, and I need to know where he's been and what he's been doing for the last 30 years.
  • Ppong_Man12
    2184 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    They’re running outta OT characters to backpack this thing, love Lando though. Dump JJ and add Ron then maybe we have something, it’ll make a fortune either way though.

Don't you mean kill lando.

Hopefully they are smarter than that after the bloodbath of the last two films.
  • Sniffy44
    369 posts Member
    WodiQuix wrote: »
    Hurrah! This deal is getting better all the time.

+1. Actually +20.
  • Sniffy44
    369 posts Member
    It seems like he's the only original series main character who's not dead in real life or on-screen? I guess C-3po....
  • Piscettios
    5786 posts Member

Bring back Gareth!

True fears and wisdom.
    Knights of Gareth
    XBL- JsOnMyFett 13
  • Royazeee
    244 posts Member
    Guess it’s his time to die.?!..!?
  • Hello, what have we here...?
    "In My Book, Experience outranks Everything"
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    PSN: HyperGamerMk2
    YT: GiantSlayer YT
    Check out all my concepts Here
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • I didn't watch Solo, but I'll watch episode IX after knowing this for sure
    Tired of BUGs?
    giphy.gif
    Well, they'll still exist.
    But visit the Rogue Bros Channel, there we document many BUGs and possible workarounds for them. There's also gameplay and other videos related to EA's Star Wars Battlefront (I & II)
  • I didn't watch Solo, but I'll watch episode IX after knowing this for sure

Why u no watch solo?

Seriously idc what people say that movie was AWESOME
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Lol...odds of Lando dying in the movie are probably 100%...he will probably be the one who tells Rey who her parents really are also
  • Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    itll be interesting to see how they do lando, considering hes 81 and a smoke.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif

• Lol...odds of Lando dying in the movie are probably 100%...he will probably be the one who tells Rey who her parents really are also

LANDO IS REYS FATHER CONFIRMED.

Wait for some reason Lando is portrayed as a ladies man but han is the one who get the girl and he shoots people first
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • Rey = Leia's and Lando's love child
  • WarfareKiller41
    6723 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I expected this since I heard Episode 9 will be the last of the Skywalker Saga.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • What skywalker..leia?..in theory no skywalkers alive for saga to be about except for her...they ruined that in last 2 movies
  • What skywalker..leia?..in theory no skywalkers alive for saga to be about except for her...they ruined that in last 2 movies
    Kylo Ren...
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Point..forgot about him..however, movie not about Kylo..is about Rey (last 2 episodes)
  • SVEJ
    1160 posts Member
    You can move this to off topic but the people must be informed. Too bad it can't be just him, chewie, and nien Nunb taking on the First Order.

That means he dies in ep 9
  • Point..forgot about him..however, movie not about Kylo..is about Rey (last 2 episodes)
    She could still be a Skywalker, I doubt it though.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • I think, personally, she will be Luke's daughter..that is just me though
  • She will learn this from force ghost Yoda
  • Rey = Leia's and Lando's love child

EEEEEEWWWWWW
    #cartoonsarecanontoo
    #theclonewarssaved
    pqhrojr3gg47.jpg
  • CarapaceonMenace
    2042 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I think, personally, she will be Luke's daughter..that is just me though

It was already established by that mongoloid Rian Johnson that Rey is a nobody.
  • What are the chances of Shriv coming with him. (That mission was the best part of the campaign)
  • lerodemmy
    3334 posts Member
    Dash wrote: »
    Confirmed all over IG and Twitter yes. Soooooo Happy! :sunglasses:

Now let’s focus on what really matters, that friggin script. How in the Maker’s name are they going to give us a Fantastic Script to Properly close out the Rockiest Trilogy we’ve seen yet!?

So long as REY dies, the masses will be pleased.
    21 years in the making... the wait is almost over. Pre-order RESIDENT EVIL 2 now!
    header.jpg?t=1547513853
  • I think, personally, she will be Luke's daughter..that is just me though

It was already established by that mongoloid Rian Johnson that Rey is a nobody.

And if you believe that i have a bridge you can buy
  • Hooray I’m so excited for them to bring back my favourite character just to kill him off
    Ponds main

Officer of The Knights of Gareth
    uruzea55jgr4.png
  • Ravogd
    162 posts Member
    He is 81 and when I met him last December he could barely walk unaided. What on earth are they going to do with the character have him sit down all the time? It’ll be no more than a brief cameo IMO to stir up publicity.
  • Very cool. I saw the rumours a while ago but now it seems even more likely. For someone like me who really enjoys the new trilogy, and especially TLJ which I think is one of the top SW movies, this is a really nice surprise. My guess is that he’s one of the people in the outer rim who will come to the aid of the resistance.
  • IronSoldier
    3426 posts SWBF Senior Moderator
    Ravogd wrote: »
    He is 81 and when I met him last December he could barely walk unaided. What on earth are they going to do with the character have him sit down all the time? It’ll be no more than a brief cameo IMO to stir up publicity.

No doubt saw the reaction to Lando in Solo film and suddenly thought what if we put lando in ep 9.. boom. Here we are.
  • Ravogd wrote: »

No he can walk with a cane...He'll also be losing weight which will definitely help. He'll probably fly the falcon
  • DarthJ
    6330 posts Member
    Point..forgot about him..however, movie not about Kylo..is about Rey (last 2 episodes)
    She could still be a Skywalker, I doubt it though.

I doubt it too. The whole feel of TLJ was almost trying to shake the Skywalker stuff off. The ending (and Rey's parents reveal, IF its true) were implying that anyone can have mad powerful force abilities, not just the Skywalkers. I see this trilogy as ending the Skywalker line - fully expect Kylo to die in the next one.

Lando coming back is cool, but I bet its just a cameo to drum up hype
    PSN: ibrajoker59
  • Will he be making sweet robo-love in the movie?

gizqwtni6xyo.png
    Failed to connect to EA Online.
  • Devlin21
    8319 posts Member
    Ravogd wrote: »

Hes getting into shape and on a diet so hes doing something.

He'll have a cane.
    keeboxdf4h4g.gif