criterion-sm dice-lg ea-starwars-lg instagram lucasfilm-lg motive-lg twitch you-tube
July Community Calendar
Obi-Wan Kenobi Community Quests

Marvel video game

Defbored
1257 posts Member
Imagine a game like battlefront 2 but based on marvel characters.

Million dollar idea if you ask me.

Replies

• Defbored
    1257 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    Possible heros: wolverine, iron man, hulk, magneto, spider man, venom, etc.

Possible not-so-popular heros: blackbolt, silver surfer, gladiator, silver samurai, omega red, etc

You wouldn't have "reskin" problems like we kind of have in bf2, where heros have very similar powers. Each character has potential to be very unique.

Get on this EA.
  • I hear Square Enix’s Avengers Project will be similar to Battlefront 2.
    A thousand generations live in you now, but this is your fight.
    mbetxwnmm1qiioixt6xy.gif
  • Defbored
    1257 posts Member
    I hear Square Enix’s Avengers Project will be similar to Battlefront 2.

I thought it was going to be more like destiny.
  • vyrjola
    44 posts Member
    So what would normal units be like? US Military, Wakandans, Chitauri etc?
  • Defbored
    1257 posts Member
    vyrjola wrote: »
    So what would normal units be like? US Military, Wakandans, Chitauri etc?

That's what I was imagining. There is all kinds of crazy battles in the comics books. I'm really only focusing from the heros perspective. Put storms troopers as infintary, I don't care lol.
  • Defbored wrote: »
    Imagine a game like battlefront 2 but based on marvel characters.

Million dollar idea if you ask me.

I just made a thread just like this haha didn’t realize someone had already made one. But seriously I hope this happens.
  • this would be cool
    cause everything you read on the internet is true...
  • KopyKatH20
    1 posts Member
    edited April 30
    This would be awesome! Especially with that giant battles in Endgame, Infinity War, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc., this could be epic! I think all the characters and locations should be MCU, with only weapons and infantry pulled from the comics. Possible spoilers ahead.

There could be Heroes vs. Villains 4v4 (no infantry, like Battlefront 2) & 8v8 (w/ infantry, like Battlefront 1), and Hero grand tournament (every hero & villian for themselves)

20 v 20 Epic Operations (similar to galactic assault): Battle of Wakanda, Siege of the Avengers Base (Endgame final battle), Battle of Xandar, Battle of New York, Battle of Sokovia, Battle on Titan

10 v 10 Mini Ops (no heroes; similar to strike): Drop Zone, Capture the Flag, Blast

The campaign could be a part of the official MCU timeline; it could fill the gap of the 5 years after Thanos' Death until the time travel initiative

I honestly think that if we rally enough fans around this idea and present it to Marvel and EA, this could become quite plausible. Being able to relive these epic battles from the movies on my console? I would pay 100 bucks for that! What do you guys think?

• Batman20
    1755 posts Member
    It would be amazing but there is an avengers game being worked on right now I'd expect it probably be out next gen